~Crushes~2

WHAT UP! It's me again. Hope you like.

About your friends
_________________________
_______

-Girls, it could be hard keeping your crush inside for a long time without anyone knowing.

Not even your closest friends.

You have to be careful because you don't know how your friends will react when you tell them who your crush is. Secretly, they could like them back. Or they will just spill the beans to them and most likely it'll be ruined scares he'll know.

You might be bff's but you don't necessarily know everything about them. Like I said, they could like your crush and you wouldn't know it. And if you tell them, they'll be upset because maybe you have a more likely chance to be with him than them.

Don't be suspicious though. This is a low chance that your friend(s) like your crush but you know, it could happen.

If you find out they like them, don't freak out and don't say 'We aren't friends anymore' because it could just be a small liking, one day thing, etc. I mean, if you like your crush, obviously they are cute to your fiends. To anyone for that matter.

Just be careful of who you tell. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry. It was reeaally short and it wasn't much. But many things are coming soon. :)
Luv ya ❤️