Yellow

Draco stood confidently before the class, ready to share his essay.

"Helga Hufflepuff was known as the most exotic woman of her time. With her wavy blond hair, stormy grey eyes, and fair skin," Draco began, his voice clear and assured.

"She was the first to discover a mythical creature— the Unicorn. But did you know, Unicorns weren't always pure? They were once dark and dangerous, akin to Dementors, feeding on the life force of both wizards and witches with their horn."

"You might wonder how such gentle creatures became peaceful. The answer lies in Helga Hufflepuff's spell: Impurio."

"Yes, Helga Hufflepuff created an unforgivable curse. Back then, they didn't bear that name, but that's beside the point."

"Did you know the Hufflepuff name is only passed down through the female line? Did you know Helga had a twin brother? A fraternal twin, but a twin nonetheless."

"Who was he? He was the exact opposite of her in appearance: with silky black hair, glowing green eyes, and the ability to speak to snakes."

"Unbeknownst to Rowena and Godric, Salazar Slytherin was her twin brother."

"She was furious when they locked him away—no, she was incensed!"

"Salazar often spoke to her about his worries for little Leo. His exact words were, 'I don't want him to feel like an outcast in our family.' So, he attempted to create a spell to pass on his heritage, but it backfired."

"I was saddened by Leonidas's death, but I was shattered when they tortured Salazar. Twins share a unique connection, and hers was feeling his pain."

"She experienced the death of a son, the sting of betrayal, the agony of being hurt by those she called friends. She literally shared his pain when he suffered under Rowena's curse."

"She felt Salazar's anguish when he finally snapped."

Draco beamed with pride. "Helga Hufflepuff invented a spell to protect his mind. The Patrones. Helga was Smart, Beautiful and Intelligent, just like me! The end."

The adults sitting in the edges of their seat face palmed at the abrupt ending.