Chapter 1

October31st. The 1 day of the year that everyone loves.

My boyfriend, Michael and I treat Halloween like Christmas, It's just always been that way.

Our Halloweens are the same every year. But this year, Halloween wasn't like the others.

I drove to the boys house from school that day with everything I would possible need for today. Michael and I decided to do a couple costume this year.

Harley Quinn and Joker.

Michael asked if his band mates could come with, which I was completely Okwith. We all decided to go as DC Comic Characters.

Ashton was going as Super Man

Calum was going as the Green Lantern

And Luke was going as Bat Man

I park in The boys drive way, got all my stuff and ran up too the door.Before I could knock Luke opened the door.

"You're Late" He Smirks at me.

"Well hello to you too Lucas" I hugged him while walking trough the door.

"I told you, you can't call me thaaaattt" Luke wined

I completely ignored his statement and went straight up stairs.

"Their in his bedroom" Luke told me climbing the stairs after me.

"Thanks Lucas" I winked.

Luke rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch and pulled out his phone, His Costume in the Lazy Boy chair.

"Why aren't you in the room with them?" I questioned

"You're the youngest you can get ready by yourself" Luke mocked one of the boys

They weren't ever nice to Luke which I didn't understand. He's so nice.

Iran to Michael bedroom door then once I was there I stopped took a deep breath in and knocked on the door slightly.

"Fuck off Luke" I heard Ash call.

"Allll right I'll just go than" I say in a super girly voice and turned 90 degrees until I heard a loud bang and Michael swing open the door.

"Babe.no.come here" He grabbed my cheek and placed a kiss on my lips. "Come in"He said grabbing my hand. I Stopped before he dragged me in.

"Why is Luke out there by himself?" I asked, Looking up at Michael Disappointed.

"I-uh-we-"he stuttered. He knew I hated it when he treated Luke like that.

"Well I'm going to go get ready with him, if you don't mind" I let go of his hand

"You're kidding me right?" He groaned, placing his head on the door frame.

"You should have thought of that before you kicked him out" Michael hated it when I talked too Luke, Let alone get ready with him for Halloween.

I walked back to the Living room where I found Luke in the same spot doing the same thing.

"Hey pretty boy" I stood behind the couch wrapping my arms around him from the back.

"Hey babes" I didn't really mind it when Luke called me names like that.Nor did Michael. They're just names, they don't mean anything I think at least.

Iran around the couch and jumped on Luke. He groaned in pain because a5 foot 3 ball of best friend just smothered him

"I'm you're fairy godmother and I'm here too help you get ready for the ball" I slid off the lanky boy and sat beside him.

"You what?" He laughed. Putting down his phone.

"Im going to get ready with you, and by that I mean, you're going to get ready then You're going to help me get ready" I say getting up grabbing his bag of stuff along with mine. "lets go down stairs and get ready"

Luke got up, grabbed his phone and we went down stairs.

------------------------------------------

606 Words

Hi there! My name is olivia, im 15 and I never leave my room. If you want some weird ass tweets and shit follow me on twitter - @/Legallymike or @lrhellno 

and for weird snaps add me on snapchat- OliviaMadisonxo