That jerk!

"That jerk!" Layla roared.
I tried to calm her down.
"I knew he shouldn't have done what he did but... You shouldn't be so mad and angry. The prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said, woman should not raise their voice."
"I know but he is so cheeky!"
I saw the "jerk" walk in. That was officially his new name. He didn't deserve the title gorgeous, only my Azhan did.
I looked down and told Layla to come into the living room with me to serve the refreshments.
"I listened to everything you said, look in sorry I didn't mea-"
"Oh don't you dare speak to Riyah after that nonsense!" Layla bellowed.
She picked up the tray and made her way the living room.
She left me alone with Jerk.
"My names not jerk, my names Hassan." He said.
I kept my eyes on the ground. I can't believe I looked at him and found him cute. My eyes were only meant to be for Azhan.
How could I decline this proposal without hurting anyone?
"Hello?" Jerk said. "I wanted to ask you about something..." He whimpered.

"Listen, it's a no I'm sorry." I sighed .
I felt so bad for the poor guy. I had to admit, he was handsome and he deserved someone like Layla.

"The thing is Ermmm...I don't like you, I like Layla."

What
The
Actual!
For
ALLAHS
Sake!

What was wrong with this guy! Didn't he already know Layla despised him?!
I giggled and put my hand over my mouth.

"Yeah, I know, she hates me. But I wanted someone strong like her. Is she practising?"
"Yes." I replied
"She's just so beautiful and it looks like she is independent. You know where i am coming from, right?"
"Don't call her beautiful."

Man I was like her brother and she was like my brother, we were way to overprotective about each other!

"Why?"
"Because I said so! Don't!"
"Ok I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be with you."

Could Jerk read minds or something?

"Yes, that's fine with me." I said. "Alhamdulillah." I muttered.
"Yes, Alhamdulillah indeed!" He chuckled.
I smiled, he was perfect for Layla... But how to get them together was the problem!