Supercalifragalisticexpialidisious

Auntie Qalsoom handed me a tray full of dry snacks. She was being so helpful. She was always so caring and she sometimes she said to me,
"Baiti, if your mum is ever annoying you then you have the right to come to me and have a sleepover" she giggled
Ah, fun times. A grin slid on to my face.
She startled me, " I know what you are thinking... And no my daughter will not help you with your evil in-law tormenting plans!" She winked
I winked back. " Oh... I thought the lovely Layla was going to join me in my humble abode and help me with my mastermind plans but I guess, Such is life."I faked wiping a tear away.
A voice interrupted us from Inside,
Well hello,hello,hello! And what do we have here?" Layla asked no one. "The usual ugly suspect that lets all hell break loose...Riyah!"

"I missed you!" I embraced her with my best cheesy,warm and
loving hug.

Meet Layla. My main dost. (Friend)
She is my best dost actually. Her and Noor. While she is the trouble maker,impatient and clumsy Noor is the opposite. She is always caring, patient and graceful. You know what I mean? Full of class.
While I'm a mix of the two. Maybe I have personality disorder,I'm not too sure...
Anyway me and Layla and Noor, (the three hijab musketeers), have been inseparable since birth y'all know what I'm saying?
"Mum, can you leave us alone for a moment paaleeeease?" She put on her
best puppy dog face
"Only for a while;and that's only because the house work has been finished." Layla's mum snapped.
"Yep, done and dusted!." We said in reunion. We giggled and sat on the clean and brushed stairs.
"So .what do ya want to dooo?"
"Ermmmmmm I kinda don't want to now..."
"WHAT!!!!" Oh sh*t. "We had an amazing plan you dufur! (Idiot)
"I know but he need to see him. Come to my house and hide from my mum, or if you want we can introduce you?"
"I'll introduce me myself!" She blurted.
"Okay then chill and lets gooooooo !" I screamed.
While I was walking, me and Layla were talking about the gorgeous guy. I didn't even know his name.
"Is he cute? Does he have a six pack and abs?!"
Astagfurullah what kind of friends do I have! We were closer too home now. I hoped he was practising and caring. Not a player.
"Yes he's gorgeous mashallah and I didn't lift his shirt you dumbass!"
"So do you like him?" She wheezed.
"I just said he's cute not that I wanted to have babies with him or anything?"

I remembered Azhan at school he was in nearly all my classes! I was so happy when I found out, after all I had liked him for 7 years!
"Ouch! Layla my back is hurting would you hold the tray for me pal-ease?"
"Okay then." She took it
"And please DO NOT DROP IT!!! "
"I won't, don't worry"
I can smell smoke... It's not cooking smoke I can tell you that!
Shit I was going to trip up! big strong arms caught me from behind.
"Layla?" I asked.
"Who are you!!!" Layla screamed.
I looked over my shoulder to see who it was it was gorgeous boy with a cigger in his mouth! I hated ciggerates!
I.was.fuming.
Get that out your mouth! I thought.
And then I did it.
"Hey beautiful." He said casually blowing smoke into my mouth. Now I didn't think he had any manners-it was not 'cayooot'.
I quickly snatched the cigger from his gorgeous mouth, threw it on the floor, and slapped his gorgeous face, grabbed Layla's hand and ran back home.
"Phew that should do it!" Layla sighed
You likey? 😘