This Is A Commentary Quotes

OK SO IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS IS A COMMENTARY ON YOUTUBE TAKE YOUR BEHIND RIGHT NOW.

1. You running across the street to record a rachet ass fight wid your phone. Your weave falls. You run back to save it. You get hit by a car.

2. Its friday night You turnt up to the club wid your people. You start twerking on da table. Your weave gets caught in the ceiling fan.

3: You eating food from the fridge that you know wasnt yours and you choke on karma.

4.maury tell you" you are not the father" * starts dancing* you break your neck doing the backflip.

5. Your baby daddy finds out that the eighteen year old he be paying child support for isnt his. And he kills your ass.

6. Sitting front row at a rick ross concert. Well he decides that tonite is the nite he gonna try a crowd surge. You are crushed by the weight of 1000 sons.

7. Mc donalds put some old ass cheese on your mc double. You cant shit for four days. Constipated as hell....... And you pass the fuck out.

8. You in da kitchen and you slip on a pack of open ramen noodles seasoned.

9. Twerking in the club. And you have an asthma attack.

10. Your mother named you mercedes but you get run over by a ford focus.

11. Your twelve yr old ass finally tells your momma dat you three months pregnant. She stabs you and the baby.

12. You upload video of someone gettin their ass beat on worldstar hip hop. They find you two days later after the video goes viral.

13. You dumb ass play taylor swift in da hood.

14. You let bruno mars convince you that you should be catchin grenades...... For these hoess.

15. Yo auntie walks in on you beatin yo meat. You both get a heart attack.

16. You get shot at by gang members who mistake you doing sign language for gang banging.

17. You try to run from a rat. You slip on a pile of unpaid bills. And you break your neck.

18. You come home past curfew and catch a blow to the side of the head by the nearest thing in arms reach to yo mama.

19. You eatin alphabet soup and you choke on the D.  

LOOOL. THESE ARE HILARIOUS. I HAVE MORE COMING SOON. PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE. LUVV