The Shower Incident - Chapter Two

Dipper's POV:

♪ "They think I'm crazy, but they don't know the feeling." ♪

"DIPPER!" Someone suddenly screams, waking me from my sleep.

I sit bolting upward. Mabel! Oh my god-- is she in trouble? Not bothering to put on my shirt, I slam our door open and quickly run downstairs.

Fuck, I just remembered Bill is here! I should've never allowed him to stay here. "MABEL?! DON'T WORRY, I'LL SAVE YOU FROM THAT DEMON!" I yell as I run into the room where I heard her screaming.

I expect to see her being tortured or something, but come across Mabel sitting at the kitchen table with Bill alongside her.

She gave me a confused expression. "What?"

Oh. Fanfuckingtastic, Dipper. You just made a fool of yourself in front of not only your sister, but the demon that ruined your childhood. Man, what I'd give to just crawl under a rock right now.

"Why, would you look at that, Pine Tree ended up growing a bit of chest hair." Bill suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

I shoot him a glare and quickly cross my arms. I'd slap that stupid fucking smirk off his face at this very moment if I could.

"Dipper, you never told me we're letting ol' Bill stay here!" Mabel piped up, pointing at him. She didn't seem upset. But... why?

"W-Well, its actually kind of a long story," I mumbled, nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, indeed it is," Bill chuckled, walking over to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I shuddered at the touch.

Mabel shrugged. "Well, as long as he doesn't kill us or something." She laughed.

Yeah, hopefully.

"Well, Dipper, we have a birthday to celebrate today!" She quickly changed the subject. Standing up, she continued. "Did you hear? Theres this party a bunch of people'll be throwing and going to later at night,"

Oh, god, here we go. I personally don't like 'partying'. Especially since people somehow manage to sneak alcohol in, regardless of their age. I've once took a sip of alcohol, but vowed to never drink again. I hate drinking. Despise it. It gives me a sense of no control over my actions, which people somehow enjoy, yet I don't.

I feel Bill's eyes watching me. Well, this is extremely awkward. "Sure, Mabel, we can attend this idiot party. But I'm only doing it because you want to--" I'm cut off with a pair of arms squeezing me.

"Yes! Thanks a ton, bro! You're the best!" Mabel squeals. I cringe at the word 'bro'. Ah, I can't breathe! "Y-You're suffocating me," I manage to choke out.

"Oopsy!" She giggles and lets go. Coughing, I walk over to the hallway. An excuse to be released from Bill's embrace. "Um, well, I have to do my morning routine!" I quickly announce before heading back upstairs.

This has been one hectic morning. What a great way to start off my twentieth birthday, huh?

Sighing, I close the bathroom door, undress, and step into the shower. All I care about right now is having a good shower. I grab ahold of a shampoo bottle, and squeeze a bit of the lilac liquid into the palm of my hand. I run my hands through my hair and begin scrubbing. Ah, nice and quiet.

Suddenly, a hard knock at the door breaks the peaceful atmosphere. I shoot my eyes open, but immediately regret my actions. "FUCK!" I scream, rubbing at my eyes. Another bad idea! My eyes start to terribly burn. Laughter outside of the door begins, and I recognize that voice. Bill. Oh god, he better not come in--