Bittersweet - Chapter 4

(Hi, everyone. Before I begin, I'd just like to give a huge thanks to someone. KiyHunts inspired me to continue working on this story. Actually, inspired and motivated me to work on other upcoming stories as well! I began to feel like giving up, but then I received amazing feedback from KiyHunts and I regained the need to write. This chapter goes to you.)

Dipper's POV:

"Get the fuck away from me!" I scream at Bill, anger boiling within me.

Bill lets go of me and steps back. A scowl appears on his face, but I also notice something else. He seems a bit.. hurt?

"Pine Tree, just let us talk about this." The blonde haired demon gritted through his teeth. I could tell that he was on the verge of losing his patience, but quite frankly, I didn't give a fuck.

Allow me to recap. It all began this afternoon, when him, Mabel, and I decided to head to town for a bit. Bill dressed casually, so no one grew suspicious of him. You may wonder how he wasn't dressed in his normal fancy attire, but I took him shopping and-- well, that's a story for later.

Mabel and him were joking around (not surprised) as usual, and they somehow drifted onto to the topic of sex. I'm not one to talk so openly about much, let alone sex. So, I stayed silent of course.

*Earlier*

"Are you a virgin, Shooting Star?" Bill asked Mabel, curiously.

I choked on the water I was drinking at the moment, but that didn't stop me from shooting him a deadly glare. He looked at me with a smug expression, almost as if he were innocent.

My sister placed a hand on her hip. "Nope," she proudly exclaimed, smiling.

What the literal fuck. Did Mabel just say she wasn't a virgin? Why the fuck wasn't I aware of this. I mean, I guess it's not my business, but she's the person I care about the most and I need to be protective of her. Throughout all of these years my eye on her has probably lost its touch. Dammit, Dipper--

Bill looked over at me, still smirking. "Seems like you're awfully concerned, Pine Tree." He murmured.

"M-Mabel, what the hell do you mean you're not a virgin?!" I exclaim and push Bill's comment aside. My eyes feel as if they're about to fall out of my head any moment now due to them widening in shock so much. 

"Yeah, bro. Thanks for looking out for me, but it's pretty much my business. We're adults now." Mabel replied with a smile of pity on her face. 

"Well, yeah, but--"

"Are you a virgin, Pine Tree?" The man beside me speaks up, and I see a glint of interest in his eye.

My face begins to heat up, and I meekly look down at the ground, silent.

Laughter erupts from Bill, and he throws his head back. Mabel doesn't seem surprised at the fact that I'm still a virgin.

"W-Why the fuck are you laughing, Bill?!" I hiss, and look at him with the deadliest face I could manage. That isn't exactly easy to do while being flustered.

"Oh, this is rich--" The demon sputtered wickedly, and clutched his stomach.

He was really starting to get on my fucking nerves.

"An adult, but still a virgin-" Bill continued mocking, clearly entertained by this piece of information. He wiped away a tear that fell down his cheek due to laughing so hard.

Mabel just looks at me sympathetically. I see her reach her hand out towards me, which I'm guessing is to pat my arm. 

I just stand up, furious. "I'm fucking done," I huff, and look at Bill. He's stopped laughing now, but there's still that stupid fucking smirk plastered on his face.