chapter 2

That night dante was talking to his friends and tried to help them get through the shock of what had just happened. His mom came in his room and said "ok dante time for bed and put the phone up." So he put the phone on his night stand and laid down. After he was sure his mom was asleep, he picked up his phone and looked at his messages. Two from Ella, and six from his friends. He answered them all and set back in his bed. Fie minutes later, the black hooded figure from his nightmares came into his room and stabbed his bed then left, leaving the knife in the bed. Dante awoke with a start and looked at his phone, the time read 3:45 am he had apparently dozed off, glad it was just a dream and not real he felt around side of his bed that was ebbed and found the rip in his sheets. He ran to the bathroom to get some water on his face and on the way out he noticed his hamster wasn't in its cage, confused he shrugged it off as unimportant and walked to the bathroom. He opened the door, flipped the light on and what he saw he never forgot. He had found his hamster but not the way he wanted to, its head was cut off and shoved into the sink drain, and in its blood written on the mirror was oh really? You think it was just a dream? Like I said before you and your little friends are dying one by one. He quickly woke up his mom and showed r what was wrong and told her what he saw. They brought police to their home and showed them what happened and told them what happened. The police cleaned it up and said it was a simple break in. When Dante and his friends got to school, they immedeatly went to class. In home room they noticed one friend was missing. And kenzie was not in class.