Chapter 30

ZAYN'S POV

"I'm sorry." I said to Fatma loudly, not meaning it at all.

Harry stepped in front of me stopping me from running any further. I kept panting and glanced over my shoulder. Liam was shielding her from moving any further as he asked her what happened. She looked over his shoulder to glare at me and I grinned.

"What happened? She looks like she want to murder you." Louis asked standing beside Harry.

"She looks furious, man." Harry said taking a quick glance at Fatma.

"She has hickey on her neck. She is mad at me because it's so visible and she can't go to college like that." I said after calming my breath. I'd been running for like fifteen minutes nonstop.

Amused smirks spread their faces as they made their way towards her. She had her arms crossed over her chest and she was glaring at me. Harry brushed her hair from her neck to see a big hickey there.

He smirked and turned to me. "You suck like a vacuum machine, Zayn. Its so big." I pursed my lips to keep myself from laughing as Fatma became even more angry than ever. Her face was red as she clenched her fists and unclenched it. The sound of her teeth grinding together was heard.

"Come on, Fatma. Its no big deal. You don't want people to know that you slept together?" Niall said smirking at her. She became more angrier at the question if it was even possible.

"We didn't sleep together. We never did and never will." She said sternly making them frown. I just smiled knowingly.

"And why is that?" Harry asked confused.

"In Islam girls only lose their virginity on their wedding day. Its haram in Islam to sleep with anyone except your husband or wife. But people get their punishment if they do that and let me tell you it's the worst thing ever. When something is haram, you shouldn't do it at all because there will be really unpleasant things when we die. Or you can say in afterlife." She explained to them calmly this time.

They nodded their heads understandingly. But Harry was still frowning. "I don't believe in afterlife." He said.

"I do. There are so many proofs in Holy Quran." She was clearly uncomfortable with talking about religion. Niall noticed too and changed the subject.

"But why are you so mad then? Its not like anyone will see it, unless you are going somewhere." He said shrugging.

"I'm supposed to be in college from half an hour ago." She said through gritted teeth and went back to glaring at me. I tried to hold my smile but failed miserably.

"You don't have to go then. Its just a day, or you can skip the first class and wear a scarf or something around your neck." Liam said shrugging. She rubbed her face with her hand in frustration and I couldn't hold my laughter anymore.

"What's so funny?" She asked annoyed.

"You look so cute when you're angry." I said smiling. She rolled her eyes and jogged upstairs.

"That was a good job, Zayn. It will be printed like that for three days." Niall gave me a thumbs up grinning proudly at me. He looks like a father proud of his son's job. I mentally snorted at the thought.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were now gathered in the gym to continue our training. Fatma went to college for two hours and came back then we had lunch. She didn't go back after that, she jilust studied for a while before calling for us to go to the gym.

I wore my black basketball shorts, leevless white shirt that had a colorful skull in the middle of it and my sneakers. The rest also wore shorts and tee's. Fatma was wearing a loose pink crop top over a sports bra, black shorts that reached mid thigh and her anckle Adidas sneakers. Her hair was flowing behind her back and was pushed away from her face by a bandana.