Dallas Walker?

He offered me his hand, I looked at him and starred at my mush intently, ignoring his offer. I stood and walked to another empty table.  He followed me as if I was a target. 

"Stop following me." I said calmly.

"You have a name, I assume." He neglected my comment. "Right?" He looked at me as if I might not actually have one.

"Yes." I snapped back. "It's ..." I thought for a moment. I looked at the scientist who were now closer because I moved and they whispered among themselves. "Well, I don't now." 

"That's okay. I'll call you number seventeen." He nodded.  "Names are too revealing. We'll need secrecy for when we..." his voice dropped, "escape."

"Escape to where? If I leave, won't they just track me down?" I began to stress. He shushed me. 

"Relax... and you mean us? They might, but not if you're good at hiding. Life's just a big game of hide and seek when you look at it from a killers point of view." His face darkened. 

"Ki-killer? I-I d-d-don't want t-to hurt anyb-body." I stuttered. 

"Heh, that's what I said when Charlie boy gave me the plan that got me landed in this joint." Dallas laughed at my hesitation. I glared at him and plopped my spoon into more mush. 

"Listen, Buddy. I don't wanna' hurt anyone either, but you're just gonna' have to deal with it. When you live on the run, you hurt people. It's what you do.." His voice drifted as he stared off in the distance. 

"Yeah, hurt people. That's exactly what I aim to d-do." My stuttering became more controlled. I glanced over at the people in the lab coats and saw them scribble something down really quick and then the female looked at the clock on the wall and the male looked at his watch.  "I gotta' g-go." I nodded at the "white coats" and he said,

"You'll be here tomorrow?" And I nodded. 

"Sure. I don't know for sure. I don't think I have a choice whether or not I do."

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

I woke up again, surrounded by plush white walls. The only differences were, my soda can buddy was gone. And my door was closed. 

"Ahem" A voice sounded from behind me.

I jumped. "Yes?" I answered.and looked behind me to see a man wearing a casual hoodie. He was leaning against the wall nonchalantly. 

"I'm here to see how well you respond when talking to men in your own environment." He had a bored look.

"Okay." I indicated for him to continue on. He took a deep breath.

"On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your satisfactory of the Asylum?" He had a monotone voice when asking the question. He flashed a smile as if the question was supposed to be sarcastic.

"Definitely a ten." I rolled my eyes . "Would be a twenty, if I knew why I was here." 

"Humph. I forgot they still do that." He shrugged. 

"What? Miraculously erase your memory using science?" I shook my head irritated. "Well, they do. Regardless of if you forgot or not." I said in a matter-of-fact way. 

"Whoa, touchy subject." He slid down the wall into a sit.

"Yup. So what are you here for anyway? Remind me that I am here for basically no reason?" I said more timidly.

"Here, why don't I give you some info that'll take some weight off your shoulders?" He smiled. I leaned in questioningly. "They plan on releasing you for good behavior." He raised his eyebrows.