You Idiot Mori!

*New story I am working on! Hope you like it!*

-Sam
___________________________

I am Reiko Morinozuka. I am 16 years old and I am 1st-year student at Ouran Academy. I am the sister of Takashi Morinozuka. It's Mori and I together, but we also have Honey, who is are only family left. Our dad died about three years ago. I woke up the sound of the front door closing. It must have been Mori going to school, he always does that and then leaves me a note saying he left for school. I make lunch for him, because he likes my food. I got ready for school in my yellow uniform and saw that his lunch was left on the counter and there was no note. He must have been in a hurry. I grabbed it and walked out the door. I walked to school, then went to my class. After it was over, I took his lunch to Music Room #3. I knew he was a host, but has never seen the club. I slowly opened the doors so no one would see me. I was walking around when I bumped into a vase and it broke, which caused everyone to stare at me. I blushed with embarrassment at what I had done, when I see Mori. I bowed my head hoping now one would recognize me, but Mori walked over to me and said", Oh My Gosh, Reiko are you ok?!" I looked up and nodded but as I was about to walk out. Two red headed twins put their arms on my shoulders, and said together,"Mori, do you know this girl?" I didn't say anything. Mori nodded and said to them,"Reiko is my little sister." Everyone started at me and Mori with amazment. Our cousin Honey walked over and pulled on my dress saying,"Hi Reiko-chan! I missed you!" "I missed you too!" I said as I picked him up and held him like a child. A blond haired guy walked over to me and stared me. I said to him,"Um please stop staring at me weirdo." He all of the sudden appeared in a random corner. I put Honey down and patted his head. I felt a pain coming from my leg and noticed it was bleeding. Mori literally ran to go get a first aid kit, he came back and told me to go sit in a chair. The twins out of no where pushed a chair behind and I sat down. Mori pulled a small to medium sized piece of glass out of my leg from the vase. Then, he wrapped a bandage around it, a man with glasses got me crutches for me to walk on. So I was walking around with crutches and Mori was following me around everywhere. So I wouldn't fall or get hurt.

I was sitting in a chair at a table with some Earl Gray tea sitting in front of me. When the blonde sat down beside me and asked if i really was Mori's sister. I said yes, he then asked how old I was, what year I was in, and some other stuff. I told him I was 16 and I was 1st year here at Ouran Academy. I asked him what his name was he replied",Tamaki, but you can call me the prince of your dreams." I kinda felt my cheeks blush a little, but then Mori walked over to Tamaki and sat between us. Honey came over to me and sat in my lap. He asked",Reiko, do you want some cake?" "Honey, you know I love cake! Come on let's go eat some!" I was about to pick up my crutches when the two twins picked them up for me and handed them to me. They also guided me to the table Honey was sitting at and they also pulled a chair out for me. I smiled at them and sat in the chair to eat cake. After I finished eating my slice of cake, Honey asked if I wanted another slice and He knew the answer to that question. Mori brought the slice of cake over to me. I ate it and the twins sat in both chairs beside me. I asked", What are your names?" "I'm Hikaru!" The one on the right said. "I'm Kaoru!" The one on the left said. I smiled at them and I noticed that Hikaru blushed a little. Kaoru just smiled back at me.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this new book I'm writing! I love Ouran Host Club! I will put out more chapters! If I don't yell at me because school can get tough and I sometimes have a lot of homework to do. But hope you like it!

-Sam