Oh m-my...

Reiko's POV

"H-Hikaru, when did you get here? Like in my room?" I asked him. "O-oh yeah. Um you passed out from getting a high fever and Mori took you home. I asked if I could come with him and he said yes. So now I'm here." He says smiling awkwardly and rubs the back of his neck. "Also when did my clothes get changed?" "Mori did that and I had to wait outside of your room." He said blushing pink. His blush is adorable! I thought and smiled. "Ok, oh and I'm sorry you have to see me in these clothes." I say holding my shirt out and looking at what I'm wearing. "N-no it's fine. Y-you actually look kinda cute." He says blushing and looking away. I start blushing like a tomato. (Spain's tomatoes am I right? *sighs* I'm a failure.) "O-oh I-I am?" "Y-Y-yes very." He said looking away. I watch him get up from the chair in my room and sits on my bed in front of me. He then softly puts his hand on my cheek. "W-what are yo-?" Before I can finish my question Hikaru gently kisses my lips. I felt like I was about to melt. He then pulls away and blushes dark. "I-I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." I blush dark and shyly kiss him back. "D-don't be, I-i liked it." I say quietly.

Hikaru P.O.V

REIKO KISSED ME?!?! I thought excitedly when she kissed me back. "I like you." "Y-you mean friend wise?" "N-no boyfriend girlfriend wise." I said to Reiko. "O-oh." She said with a dark blush on your face, which made her look adorable. "I-I don't know how Mori will feel about us dating." "Well, he knows I like you and I said if I ever hurt you, he can come beat me up." I say as I rub the back of my neck. "I don't want Mori to hurt you just because you hurt my feelings. Honestly my feelings don't matter. No really cares about my feelings except Mori and Honey." I stared in shock at her. How could she say that? I care about her feelings as well. I can't believe a beautiful girl like herself could say that. I thought as I noticed her waving her hand in front of my face. "Hikaru?" She asked.