I kinda have a crush.

*Thank you for at least one person to tell me to update! Your amazing heres the next chapter!*

__________________________

I start to wake up and notice that I'm leaning on one of the red headed twins shoulders. I look up at him and I smile at him. He blushes red along the bottom of his eyes. I blush too a little. Then I hear footsteps walking over to me. They pick me up from I was sitting. I knew it was Mori because no one could pick me up like my brother would. I sat in his arms asleep, but I keep hearing voices talk. I didn't understand what they were saying, but I heard them.

Hikaru's POV

"Mori, why did you do that? You know I like her!" I screamed at Mori, who had picked up a little, cute, sleeping Reiko. It was fine just a minute ago. She was sleeping on my shoulder. Then looked up at me with those big, beautiful, greenish-blue eyes. They were like crystals. She smiled up at me and I felt myself blush at her. But, I didn't turn away. Because those beautiful eyes trapped me into looking at her. But, I didn't mind because I also smiled back at her. She blushed at me for a minute. Then, Mori decided to pick her up and take her away from me. I yelled at him kinda quiet because I didn't want to wake up Reiko. Mori said",No, you would just love her and then break her heart like your clinets." He said in a whisper-normal talking voice. "I would not, I would love her and treat her like the sweet girl she is. But, if I do hurt her, you can come a beat me up. If it makes her happy." I said in a serious voice because I seriously love her.

---------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked that chapter verifiedfangirl101! You are probably the first one comment on one of my books! There is you a shout out!

-Sam