This rocks!!

Hey my otakus!! Thats my new nickname for you guys! Sorry for not posting in a while!! Heres your chapter!

---------------------------------------------

Reiko's P.O.V

I woke up really cold. I had a headace, I also felt like throwing up. I looked out the window and it was raining. Great! That's perfect! I have to walk to school in the rain! I got up and started to put on my dress. I heard Mori close the door. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread. I stuffed it in my mouth and walked out the door. I literally ran to the school. When I got to the school, I stared at my outfit and it was soaking wet. I didn't care, I just keep walking to my class. When it finally ended, I walked to the Host club and opened the door. My head keep hurting really bad. When I waked into the Host club, I slowly walked to a table. I slowly felt like everything was spinning. Then darkness.

Hikaru's P.O.V

I looked around for Reiko and then I saw one of the doors open. I saw Reiko and she looked really pale. I was about to walk over to her. Then, out of nowhere she falls. I run as fast as I can to be by herside. I picked her up in my arms. I sat her down on the large couch. I hope she is alright. I felt her forehead. "Ouch! She's burning up a fever." I said to Mori, who was standing beside me. Mori nodded and picked her up. I alsed Mori", Can i come with you? I want to help take care of her." Mori nodded. I followed him to there house. It was a modren day house. He walked up to the front door and opened it. Mori walked to her room, it wasn't what I thought it would look like. It had dark blue walls and posters of bands, singers, and famous people. Mori put her down on her bed. He looked at me and said", Go wait outside for a minute. I'm going to change her into some pajamas." I blushed and walked outside of her room. I closed the door behind me.

                  -10 minutes later-

Mori opened the door to her room and walked away. I walked in and she was asleep. I walked to a chair in her room and sat down. I feel asleep too.  I hope she feels better.

___________________________

Hey otakus!! I hope you liked the chapter! See you guys later!

-Samantha