Chapter Fifteen.

-Niall's Point Of View-

*Two Days Later*

"Welcome to London!" The lady at the desk said when we got off the plane and went through the tunnel. We decided to leave Sydney a day early so we could browse. To my knowledge, Leann has never been to London before.

"Lou, isn't that Eleanor?" Liam said, pointing to a girl with long wavy brunette hair. Louis smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen him do.

"El!" He screamed as he ran towards her. They met halfway and Louis hugged Eleanor tightly. I smiled. Louis hasn't seen El in forever. Leann tugged on my shirt and pointed at the two.

"Oh, sorry. That's Eleanor Calder, Louis girlfriend. They've been dating for awhile now. She's really nice. You'll like her."

"It would be nice to talk to a girl for once." She said, as she sighed. As we reached them, El must have noticed Leann, because she smiled.

"You must be Leann. Your so talented! I hope Louis hasn't been annoying," She said, wrapping Le up into a hug. "How rude of me. My name is Eleanor."

"Hello." Leann replied, before El giggled. "Your Irish like Niall, aren't you?" Eleanor asked. Did Le really sound Irish? Leann giggled to herself and shook her head.

"No, sadly. I'm American. I have known Niall since I was six."

"Aw! So adorable! Anyways, lets get going, shall we? I pretty sure you are very tired from the plane ride." Eleanor said before running ahead with Louis at her side.

It wouldn't surprise me if they got married one day. I mean, everyone had somebody but me and Harry. We were just two loners fighting over the same girl. The sad thing about this whole thing, neither of us know what she's thinking. Right now, neither of us have a chance.

When we reached the door, there was a handful of photographers around, waiting patiently for all seven of us to walk out of the airport. Doesn't surprise me. All they want is a good story to sell. And right now, any good story would include Leann. Because Simon was right; Leann is very attractive to the public eye.

Once we got outside, they began to fire questions at us. I couldn't hear any of them, because we were rushed over to the white van and pushed into it, as Paul sped down the road.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why can't I find anything to wear?!" I hear Leann yell from across the hall. I let out a small chuckle, before walking over to her room. I knock, before walking into the small cream colored room. When she saw me walk in, she sighed. "Thank God! Nialler, I'm having trouble!" She said. I looked at the floor and saw that all the clothes that were once in her suitcase were flung all over the carpet. I chuckle.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting down on the bed behind her.

"I have nothing to wear for the meeting tomorrow."

"Simon doesn't care. I wore jeans and a t-shirt our very first meeting. He's not one for dressing up."

"I need to make a good impression, though!" She said before she flopped down on the bed beside me, face first into the pillows. I heard her mumbling something into it, but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. Simon was laid back; he normally wore a white v-neck and jeans to work. I sigh, glancing over at her. Only one thing to do.

"C'mon." I said as I stood up from the bed. She lifted her head off the pillow and starred at me, clueless.

"Why?"

"We are going shopping. C'mon. Just be quiet, okay? If Louis found out we were going shopping without him, then he'll flip." With that being said, she jumped out of the bed, slipped on her flip flops, grabbed her phone, and followed me out the door.