·•·Acknowledgements·•·

This is the end of this Fan-fiction. I had an incredible time writing this and I hate to see it end.

The idea of this Fan Fiction came when I was trying to decide on what name to give the main character. So, while I was texting my best friend, Alexis, she told me that I should name the girl 'Victoria'. At first, I really liked the idea. Once I got into writing the summary, I noticed that Victoria wasn't going to cut it. So, I texted Alexis and told her that I was changing the name of the main character. Her and I threw names back and forth at each other until an idea hit me.

I told her that I was going to make the main characters first name Leann. She asked me why I choose that name. Later, I explained to her that Leann's appearance was going to be like hers. Alexis was excited.

This is how I decided on the name: I chose 'Leann' because it was Alexis's middle name. Same spelling and all. Then I took the previous idea name 'Victoria' and made it Leann's middle name. After a few hours of planning, Leann Victoria Scott was born.

The title of Fall came from the Justin Bieber song 'Fall'. I'm not a big Bieber fan. But I absolutely love the song. The beginning of the song says:

·•·•Let me tell you a story. About a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend. When she's around, he feels nothing but joy.•·•·

That was how the plot line of Fall came to be. Niall and Leann have been best friends since they were young. Niall fell in love with his best friend. The song describes Niall's feelings for her.

That's the back story!

Thank you guys for the amazing feed back. This fan fiction actually did a lot better than I thought it would. It surpassed the feed back that my first fan fiction Everything About You got. So thank you!

I'd like to thank Alexis for allowing me to use her for my inspiration of Leann.

I'd like to thank all the episodes of Criminal Minds and Law & Order for helping me with inspiration and getting me through the court scene.

Thank you to Maura Gallagher and Bobby Horan for their beautiful son.

Thank you to Simon Cowell for the creation of the band that stole millions of hearts, One Direction.

Thank you to @allycat0526 for the amazing trailer.

·•·•Finally, I would love to thank every single one of you that has followed the journey of Leann and Niall since the very beginning. You guys are incredible. Thank you so much! I love you all. Cute as a button, every single one of you•·•·

Now, are you ready for exciting news? On Part Three of Chapter Thirty-Two, miss @gabbyt5 said that I should continue Leann and Niall's story and make a squeal. After some thinking, I've came to a conclusion. Drum roll please. *drum roll noise*

There is a squeal!

You will be able to follow Leann and Niall's story in my new fan-fiction, 'Alaska'. This is a Zayn Malik fan-fiction. You know what that means!

I'm making a One Direction Book Series! *Audience cheers and applauds* Order of series:

·•Niall ·•Zayn ·•Liam ·•Louis ·•Harry

·•·•All the stories will be linked•·•·

Are you ready? I hope you are!

·••·Prologue will be posted at 10:00 PM August First, 2013·••·

Thank you all so much. I love you all!

Musically yours,

Logan, xx