Understanding

At first, I didn't know why my heart would try to jump out of my rib-cage when Len was around. I didn't understand why my face would heat up like I'd dumped a bucket of fire on my face... but then, I talked to him about it, (hypothetically of coarse), and he said it sounded like a crush. But... A crush is simply infatuation right?.... It's never forever.. right? It's just a phase, I'll go through it and then be normal Piko again... That's what I had thought. I was deadly wrong. I had no idea how big my crush had actually been, until Len was gone for over a week at some concert trip, and I found myself losing my mind. I began dreaming about him and couldn't get him off my mind. I missed him. badly. I went down the stairs, to get a drink ,to take my mind off Len, but my leaving my room simply made it worse. I could see Len standing there in the middle of living room with a huge smile on his face. I shook my head. I really did have it bad. I couldn't have possibly have actually fallen in love with him.... could I have?.. Yes. I did. I, Piko Utatane ,had fallen in love with Len Kagamine. I missed him to the point that when the door opened, my heart began pounding. To much of my happiness, the boy I loved came in. He looked exhausted, bags under the stunning blue eyes, but his smile was still cheerful. " Hello everyone I'm back.." He greeted cheerfully, noticing that I was standing there holding a glass in shaking hands. Truth be told ,my heart was pounding so hard I could hear it in my ears. I didn't notice him walking anywhere, until he bumped into me, and I fell over, causing my glass to shatter. Much to my dismay, Len had tripped as well, and landed on top of me. My hand was bleeding from the glass, but I swear it wasn't as red as my face. I noticed Len's face was also a soft pink, as he stood up ,and helped me up as well. " S--Sorry Len-San!" I apologized bowing, my white hair covering my eyes. He simply took my hand-The one that was bleeding-And examined it. At his touch, I flushed even deeper." I--Its fine just a cut.." I giggled nervously, begging him in my mind to let me go. H eventually did, but only to get some bandages.Once he bandaged my hand, he told me goodnight before going to his room. He really was rather tired. I was really selfish , feeling upset when he went to sleep. I was tempted to follow, but didn't holding my bandaged hand to my chest. Yes... I had definitely fallen in love with him. Whether I wanted to or not...