Awkward ...

As I sat happily, reveling in the fact that I had gotten to See Len sleeping, I didn't notice my roommate, Oilver, trying to get in. "Piko what are you doing?" He inquired, snapping me out of my trance. I realized I was blocking the door. "O--Oh erm.. Sorry Oilver-san." I got up quickly, letting the blonde vocaloid in. "Something wrong?" He asked in his thick British accent, his bird James perched on his shoulder. "Oh nothing Nothing." I replied softly. "Bloody Liar." Was Oilvers almost careless response, flopping back on his bed. My eyes widened. "I--I'm not lying."
"Yup and James isnt my bird."
"......" He saw right through me. He was my best friend after all. "It's about Len-kun isnt it?" He piped up after a moment of silence. My face heated up. Oilver was the only one who knew about my crush. When I still couldn't argue he sat up."You're hopeless you know that?" He rolled his eyes, and before I could say a word he walked out. I stood in the middle of the room flabbergasted. After a while I sat down and began taking off my boots, not looking up when I heard the door open. "Look Oilver stop teasing me about Len ok? It isnt my fault I like him." I said carelessly. When I looked up my heart pounded, eyes widened and boots fell from my shaking hands. Len was in the doorway, face bright red and bright blue eyes wide. I had just confessed thinking he was Oilver.