I thought you were Oliver!!

I felt my heart wanting to spring from my chest when Len stood at my door, bright blue eyes wide and face bright red.
"L---Len... I.. " I bit my lip trying to contain tears. Even now I'm not sure if they were from embarrassment or fear of rejection. Nonetheless , I willed myself to speak. "I... I thought you were Oliver!!!!" Before he could respond I pushed past him and ran out the front door. I couldn't stand to be around him.. Not after
What I had done!!! Thunder crashed and the wind blew, but I kept running, unwavering. I was so stupid!!! I should've been more careful!!! Now he knows , and he will never want to be around me again!! Tears were streaming down my face. He probably thought I was disgusting.
"Piko!!!!" I heard in the distance. It was Lens voice. I still did not stop. He was the last person I wanted to speak to. I couldn't deal with hearing how he didn't feel the same, or didn't swing that way. My fragile heart couldn't take it. Finally, due to exhaustion I had to stop. I was soaked from rain and face stained with tears. My leg were unstable and wobbly like jelly. My knees buckled , and I fell. I was a horrible sobbing mess in the mud.

"Piko-kun!!! Please listen!!!" I heard Lens beautiful voice. I sat up, and got up to run again , but Len grabbed a hold of my shaking wrist.
"Its ok... Don't you want to hear what I have to say about your confession ..?"
I gulped nervously. I was terrified of hearing No, or you're disgusting.
Len smiled when I didn't answer and continued.
"Piko-kun.. Did you ever think... I might feel the same?"
My eyes widened at his words.
"Really?? Y--you do?.." I choked out stunned.
"Yes Piko. You just never asked me. " he replied , and pressed his lips to mine.
My eyes widened, but slowly fluttered shut as I returned his kiss wholeheartedly. His hand snaked around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was the most passionate , loving first kiss I could ever ask for. When he pulled back I wanted more , but stopped myself. One kiss was enough. ... At least for now. Len smiled down at me and my face flushed. I was so happy to. Be in his arms, and he seemed Happy to hold me in his arms. That.. . was all I'd ever wanted. And it really.. Was all thanks to Oliver.