Please

So apparently, the reason why David ran off at dinner was..... because he had something important to do. But i trust David so i wont get into it. I got ready for school(the usual).
................

When i arrived at the school all my friends and David surrounded me for some odd reason. " Tay u need help." Rana said. ( she is my best friend since kindergarten).  " theres nothing wrong." i said. " tay u started to act violent again." Rana sad. Did i mention that i have 2 best frineds that are named shane and jake? But they have been friends with me for along time too. " Tay u never acted that violent since the incident." Shane said. He covered his mouth quickly and gasped. Rana slapped him. My eyes started to tear up again. Ever since the incident.. i cant even talk about it because my violent instructor said never to talk about it. Also my therapist said never to talk about it because then apparently i will cry and punch something or someone.

My blood was boiling. " why is she getting this mad?" David asked. " because the therapist made her so mad about the incident that she get stressed." Rana said. Shane close to me and TRIED to hold me back, but didn't work. My uncle trained me to hurt people because he HATES my parents. Thats why the incident happened.  I quickly got out of shane's grip. But they only thing that will calm me down is jake whispering in my ear. I don't know why. Jake came up close to me and started whispering to me. " tay .. its ok... ur beautiful... everyone here cares about u.." jake said. I stopped and started to cry. " i never meant to threaten zack..." i said.

Jake attacked me in a hug.  Jake has blonde hair, blue eyes, and ALOT of muscles. Shane has brown hair, blue eyes, and ALOT of muscles. I saw David tense up. David pulled jake away from and started punching him. I screamed. My blood was boiling again. " NO ONE HURTS JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said.  I tackled David and started punching him. I have no control. Shane grabbed me with full strength. I just stared at David. " Tay has no control over her anger because of her uncle." shane said.