WARNING: VIOLENT&EMOTINAL

Tay POV

He pulled the trigger. It didn't shoot, " what it won't shoot!" He screamed.I started laughing. he was checking the gun to see what was wrong. I grabbed my pocket knife that I keep when I go everywhere. I tackled him. " if u even move a muscle I will cut ur throat." I said aggressively. " you wont hurt me. I'm the only family member you have left." He said. I miss mom and dad. " I'd rather have none of my family left than u be alive" I said. Then the guy who was driving the van parked the car and came in the back. He pulled me backwards and my back hit the wall. His gun was pointed towards me. " don't move" he said. "Do u relieve that the van is white, so it's a white van" I said jokingly. It's true. " what?" He said.

He looked so confused. "U shouldn't be worried on me. You should be worried about what's behind you." I sad. He turned around and I jumped on his back and grabbed the gun. My uncle was still trying to figure out his gun. I pointed the gun towards the middle. " come on Tay. Mom and dad wouldn't want u to do it" my uncle said. " shut up or I shoot" I said. " you won't." He said. I loaded the gun. " sir,she serious" the man said. Then the doers swung open. There where officers and Zayn. " the 2 men kidnapped the girl." Zayn said. " now, let's make this easy. Get down with ur hands behind ur head!" The officer said. Then someone grabbed me and took my gun and pointed it to my head.

Really, the again. "Let her go!" The officer said. This is gong to be a long shot. I hit hm in the stomach. Grabbed my gun and shot him. My uncle attacked me and cut my arm. I shot him. " agh!" I said in pain. The officer helped me down. They weren't Dead but they where in pain. I was sitting in the ambulance being rushed to the hospital. Zayn was with me.

The hospital.

I woke up. " Tay!" Everyone screamed. Devan,Tyler,Courtney, and Zayn where there. But Zayn wasn't In the room. " where's Zayn?" I asked. " he's talking to the doc" Tyler sad. " oh ok" I said. Then Zayn came in. " Tay, the doc said that u where very lucky that ur alive. Ur gonna have to stay in the hospital for 24 hours. I'll stay here with u" Zayn said. "Thanks." I said. The doc came in. " Taylor, ur mom s here" he said. " my mom is dead. She died 14 years ago" I said. "Ok, we won't let her up" the doc said.