.13 - Tease

WARNING: smut involved

He wants to finger me during dinner with our parents? Fine, he's asking for it. I walk upstairs, hearing the faint sound of footsteps following me. I'm suddenly spun around and pushes up against the wall. Michael's grip on my hips couldn't get any tighter, bruises probably forming now.

"You like being a tease don't you kitten?" I give him a small whimper in response. His lips were attached to my neck, sucking in all my sweet areas. His hands move to the back of my thighs and picks me up. I wrap my limbs around him as he opens my door and throws me onto my bed. He closes the door, making sure to lock it before walking over to me.

He crawls over to me, laying on his side. He slowly runs his fingers up my thigh, riding my dress up to my hips. His fingertips danced on my inner thighs but not touching the area I love him touching.

"Did you like daddy touching you in front of our parents? Eating at the same dinner table I ate you out on. You like being a dirty girl don't you?"

I nod, running my hand down his chest and stopping at the buckle of his belt.

"Use your words princess," Michael teases, lightly grazing my core.

"Yes daddy," I say tugging on the belt till its loose and I could slip my hand down Michael's jeans and boxers. I palm his hard shaft making a deep groan come out of the back of his throat. In his small time of weakness I hover over his lower torso and pull down his pants.

Michael's erection sprung up, pearls of pre cum already rolling down. I run my index finger over the prominent vein that lead to the tip. Rolling my finger around I spread his pre cum and bring my finger up to my lips. Sucking the juices off. Michael lets out a small whimper watching every move I make.

"We'll have to be quiet baby, don't want anyone downstairs hearing," I nod my head, lowering my face to meet his throbbing tip. Giving it a gentle kiss then taking all of him. He lets out a loud moan making his hand smack over his mouth. I go back up looking up at him.

"We have to be quiet daddy," I remind him while kissing up his shaft and taking him back in again.

He runs his hand over my hair and slight pulling at the root. "I know babygirl, you're just so good it's hard to stay quiet."

The corner of my mouth curls up in a smirking matter. I swirl my tongue every time I move back up, earning small grunts from Michael. He lightly bucks his hips and pulls on my hair a little tighter.

"Faster kitten," I oblige and bob my head faster. His breathing quickened and hand his thrusts because more frequent letting me know he was close to coming. I move my hand to massage his balls and I hallow my cheeks. He whispers harsh profanities when warm liquid starts running down my throat. I swallow the salty substance and pull away from him, popping him like a lollipop.

I crawl back up to Mikey, his chest still moving up and down at a fast pace. I kiss his hot chest all the way up to the corner of his mouth. He pulls me close and kisses me passionately. We both pull back out of breath, his forehead leaning against mine.

"You were fantastic baby," he pecks my lips repeatedly, moving to my cheek then neck. I let out multiple giggles, his stubble tickling me.

"Michael it's time to leave," we hear his mother from downstairs. Mikey lets out a deep groan before moving off of me and pulling his pants back up.

"Okay Mum," he says loudly. He moves back over to me and cuddles me while kissing my forehead.

"It's going to be hard sleeping without you," I say quietly. He lets out a sigh and rubs my lower back.

"I know babygirl, I won't get any sleep tonight," he kisses down my face and ends with my lips. Giving me a tender long kiss before getting up and walking to my door. I follow him before he can leave. I cup my hands around the sides around his face and pull him in for another kiss. He pulls me closer and tangles his hands in my hair. The kiss was hungry and needy, not wanting to part. He pulls back, looking me in the eyes before giving me one last kiss.

"Night Sky."

"Night Mikey."

A/N: omg I haven't updated in forever. I'm extremely sorry about this. My finals were rough, I was in the hospital during Christmas, and I'm finally back in school from break. I should of updated so much sooner but just had other things. I'm so sorry but here I have the next chapter! I will probably publish some more tomorrow to make up. It depends on how much school work I have. Love you all. -Boo.x