Boys and missions

"Yaan," I wake up felling like I shouldn't.
"Check messages Gigi!" I had gotten an new mission and I was to undercover (again) as a nerd.
-------------------
Step 1: put on my costume, glasses, and books( a lot of them!!!)

When get to the school I immediately go to the bathroom and check if someone's there. Then I go I go over my mission. First I have to become a nerd. Next I need to find the enemy spy who has a weapon to smuggle to a teacher who is actually another spy. I have to find out who these people are. I have to have a low profile. ( that's a lot of work but I can handle it😎).

I'm walking a the most typical thing that can happen to a nerd happens. I get shoved by possibly a bully and fall dropping all my books on the floor. Surprisingly he actually helped me pick the books up. Then I looked up( I sooooo shouldn't have) and he was the cutest guy ever. Green eyes and and an historic chin(In my opinion he was every girls dream).

"Sorry! I didn't mean to knock you over I was just late to my class."

Being the smart and logical person that I am I say the stupidest thing you could say when a guy is ACTUALLY talking to me.
I say,"Then shouldn't you be going then instead of talking to me since your late. O no! That came out wrong."

Then he smirked and smiled in a mischievous way.

"Smart and true, bye then"

"Bye," I replied caught in his eyes.

SNAP out of it Pri it was a guy,if your gonna do this job then you can't get caught up in boys. Or at least I can try not to get caught in boys, either way, He is hot.

I could not believe that is what I thought of all day instead of my mission.