The journey

After school i did research on my mission and then around 4 started getting ready after all a girl got to look good.

So I put on a tie die dress because it seemed causal and at the same time fancy. The I put on my lip gloss and mascara. Then I chose these white converse with a pattern that looked like I drew it but I bought it like that. It was a entangle pattern.

I got ready to go to his house. Since I had never been there Chase had texted me the address.

When I got there I was amazed his house was practically a castle well to be fair it was actually a mansion but you know.

In my mind all I thought was wow! I wonder how it's like on the inside. I went up the big fancy steps, suddenly wish to have been wearing something prettier.Then I ringed the doorbell............................................................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter! I know it's short but that's on purpose to give the sense of a sort of cliffhanger if that makes sense. Anyways aren't you excited to find out why chase called her over and keep in mind that it is still the same day for chapters 4, 5,6,and 7 . Chapter is 7 coming soon. I would also like to thank you guys for reading this story I mean I have 145 reads already let's see if we can get more! Just remember keep reading!