the party

After I get there and ring the bell the door opens and my heart beats as soon as I see chase. He looked more handsome. I really don't know why he looked more handsome but I just felt like something big was gonna happen.

After I went inside I realized what it was a surprise party just for me. (remember in the other chapter it was her birthday and it keeps going on right now too). Everyone from school was there including my bully(u now her). thank god I didn't bring partner lunatic... I mean max. I should have too cause she was back to groping chase... again.

I just didn't want her to bother us so I said..."get away from him "

"gladly, I don't want to like a nerd geek's little boyfriend, I was just asking him if it was ok to leave. Now I know, I don't need to ask this little dude. "

"Thank you for coming, even though I'm sure no one invited you"

"Why don't you ask your friend who invited me" she said with a sneer and cruel whip of her hair.

She left leaving the party a total flop.

We soon got it under control though because chase saved it. he started DJing and playing songs that were my favorite. What really strikes me is that hwo does he know my favorite songs.... na maybe he asked somebody but then again I don't really have friends. I guess its just my spy sense again.

Soon I'd say about 10 o'clock everyone had left. I thanked chase again for the party but I  had one thing that kept bothering me I know I don't have the right to be mad cause I'm after all a nerd and he also sees me as one but...im mad.

"Chase... um why did Britany say to ask you who invited her" I didn't ant to sound rude and jealous but it did.

"I invited her because I thought she could finally stop being so mean and se that your actually a great person and not just a nerd."

I smiled then he kissed me good bye. I left and walked home but I still a felt a sort of unbalancement in me. [what if he invited her cause he likes her} [what if he chooses her over me] [what if this is all a joke.. everything the kisses he party.. everything.. what if he's going to break my heart}

I know I shouldn't be thinking these things but I can't help it. It's just... ugh...

I get home change into my spy wear.

everything black talk about horrible fashion sense but I guess its just to hide me or something. Max was already in my secret room waiting.

"Wow, you look great " he said sort of stumbling..

"Let me get this straight you think I look great in SPY WEAR... u are out of your mind!"  I said laughing to be honest he's actually very funny.

I wondered if he meant it....

"Anyways lets get moving" I said

We had to spy on some of the teachers that night, just the suspicious ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I know I haven't uploaded in almost 3 months I'm so sorry! to be honest i've had a lot of  home work to get done so sorry but I promise Ill update more often and make sure to keep following nerd undercover.

s