Safety

We arrived at the camp. I didn't know anyone. I thought if I would keep a low profile i would be ok but these people swoop down like a hawk and attack you.

"Hey who are you?"
Says a random guy

"Uh im James. I came with uhh Shane."
I stuttered like a idiot

"Oh ok then, I'm dale. I will be on top of that RV if you ever need me."
Dale smiles and walks away

I see lori and Carl by a bucket of water. I think they were washing clothes but I don't know.

"Hey what's up?"
I ask lori and Carl like I own the place

"Nothin just doing laundry"
Lori replies

"Called it!"
I shout out

Everyone starts to look my way. I just wave and loose all my confidence.

"Were you alone all this time!?"
Carl randomly asks

"Uhh no actually. like literally a few minutes before I met you, I was with my girlfriend."
I say as a few *nosey* people come to hear me talk about my dead girlfriend

"Omg" "wow" "I feel bad for you" "aww what happened?"
Many people start to talk

"Well she was bit by a walker and she turned while she was in my arms. I had to kill her and leave her behind.
I lied as a give the people a fake tear

Everyone starts to hug me or say they are sorry. as they all walk away everyone seemed to disappear. then a girl walks out of the crowd. She was the only one i could look at. She was very pretty and I just had to meet her.

"Hey Carl!"
I whisper getting his attention

"What?"
He asks as he walks to me

"Who is that girl? And do you think she is single?"
I ask while looking embarrassed

"That's Amy... and uh yea... she is single"
He gives me a weird look.

I walked over to Amy and started to have a conversation with her. We had a lot in common and we talked forever. She told me she had a sister named Andrea who is out and I should be careful. apparently Andrea is like her dad and doesn't want any seeing anyone. Talk about over protected.