✖️ Chapter 2 ✖️

"Well this is my house." I smiled as he pulled up in the driveway.

"Nice. It kinda looks like my house." He laughed.

"Well don't just sit there come on."

"I'm coming give me a second. I gotta grab my backpack." He laughed at my excitement.

I walked to the side door of my house waiting for him to hurry his butt up. He finally got his things and locked his car before taking all his precious time to walk over to me. I turned the handle and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I said hugging her. "This is Ashton, he's my assigned partner for Spanish and he's here to study. Where's Jax?"

"He's in the living room watching SpongeBob." She smiled and began talking to Ashton as I walked into the living room.

"Hey Buddy. How's my favorite little brother?" I asked plopping on the couch beside him.

"I'm your only little brother." He said not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Exactly, that's why you're my favorite." I kissed his forehead.

"Ew gross!" He complained just as Ashton walked in the living room.

"Oh I'm sorry I'll leave," he joked.

"Jax this is Ashton my p-"

"You finally got rid of Miles?! Thank Lord Jesus above."

"No he's my study partner. Hey, what's wrong with Miles?!"

"Um... Nothing!" He lied running from his seat.

"Who's Miles?" Ashton spoke up.

"My boyfriend that Jax apparently hates." I laughed, "come on let's go up to my room."

"Ooh not even 10 minutes into this study date and we're already getting feisty"

"Haha not funny and it's not a date. Quick question though."

"Okay shoot."

"Do you mind if I vlog?"

"If you what?"

"Vlog. I film everyday of my life and post it on my second YouTube channel."

"Really? That's so cool! Can I be in one?"

"Yea sure," I laughed, grabbing my camera from my backpack, "So today in Spanish we got assigned partners for our mid-term to study with and to do the dance portion with. This is my partner Ashton. Ashton say hi."

"Hi!"

"Anyway we need to go study so wish us luck!" I finished, turning off my camera and placing it on the coffee table.

-

"I'm done with Spanish I hate it," Ashton sighed, closing his notebook, "all I need to know is how to say "hi I want a taco"."

I laughed closing my notebook too. "Well do you wanna stick around? I can order some pizza and we can just hang out. Unless you have to go home soon. I just thought since we spent the whole time studying we could just chill out."

"Like Netflix and chill?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No you perv," I giggled hitting his arm.

"Sorry, just asking," he stated, throwing his hands up in defense, "but, yes I would like that."

"Great. I'll order the pizza you can go downstairs and pick a movie or a tv show," I smiled as Ashton ran downstairs. I picked my phone up off the desk, noticing four new texts from Miles;

Miles <3: "Babe where were you?"

Miles <3: "hello?"

Miles <3: "answer me"

Miles <3: "You better answer me. I'm not playing games Dani. I'll dump you for real this time."

He always threatened me that he would dump me if I didn't answer him. I wasn't scared or intimidated; he's just worried that's all... Right? I texted him a quick message;

Me: "I'm with Ashton, my Spanish partner, calm down. We were just studying."

And called the pizza place.

"Danielle, you okay?" Ashton called from downstairs.

"Yea I'm fine I'll be down in a minute," I took a deep breath and headed down stairs. "Whatdya pick?"

"Elf. I hope you don't mind I just love this movie," he grinned holding up the box.

"I love it too don't worry," I stated walking over to the couch to sit down. I grabbed my camera off the coffee table and began recording. "So we finished studying for today and nobody died. Yay! Sorry today was kind of boring but I have school."

"Only for 11 more days!" Ashton quickly added.

"True. I'm so excited to get my Christmas tree up. What about you Ash, what are you excited for?" I turned the camera on him.

"I'm excited to see my grandparents, especially my grandpa. He's my hero and I love seeing him every Christmas." He looked down and played with his thumb, smiling to himself.

"That's adorable," I grinned turning the camera back around, "Anyway we just ordered pizza and we're about to watch Elf as a study reward. It's well-earned trust me."

I turned of the camera, putting it back down on the coffee table. Ashton sat down beside me and we just talked about everything until the pizza arrived.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hi! So what do you guys think about Miles? Hmmmm; I know Luke  isn't in the story much yet but trust me he's coming in the next chapter!
- Charlie Xx