Chapter 5

Hey guys, I know I left it in a cliffhanger. I hate it just as mush as you do and I'm so sorry for that. I promise I'll make this longer, well at least I'll try. 

Enjoy:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Destiny

"Why what?" he asked, stopping in front of me. He looked scared and surprised I asked the question. I sighed, turning my head in a different direction.

"Why do you go to my house every night and sleep with me?" I asked him, my voice growing lower. 

"I can't get you out of my mind silly." he answered, a smile growing on his lips. He reached to cup my cheek and looked me in the eyes. "All that runs through my head is your smile and your touch." he whispered.

I could feel my face heat up a little and I pulled away from his touch. "Well, don't think there is something more than just sex. That's all there is to it." I said, moving around him and walking outside. I heard him laugh a little before feeling him catch up.

"See you tonight." he said, his arm grazing mine. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, watching as he headed back inside the church. A small smile spread across my face as I climb in the Jeep.

"See you tonight Cole." I said softly, pulling out of the parking lot.

I was driving back to the church, realizing I had forgotten my cell phone. I quickly jumped out in a pair of skinny jeans a loose fitting jeans. I hurried quietly towards the church entrance, not wanting to get any unnecessary attention.

"Father Cole, it's pure luck I was able to get you before you left." came a man's voice. I froze, not wanting them to see me, knowing I wouldn't be able to resist touching him. I stood in the shadows, watching as the two men talked.

"Diego right?" Cole asked, looking confused, yet confident as ever.

"That's right Father." the man laughed. I wasn't able to get a good look of his face, but he seemed to be one of the elders of this church. "I came to congratulate you with Destiny. I didn't think it possible, but you seem to have calmed her down a lot. How much money would you like?"

I could feel my chest rising faster than normal and my heart seemed to stop beating. So I was just a game? Something he could do and get paid for it? My eyes stung, as tears started forming. "How about I just pay you four grand?" Diego suggested, pulling out his wallet an taking out the money. 

I watched as Cole took it, putting it in his robe and thanking the man. Diego turned around, smirking as he walked my way. I quickly ducked into one of the confession booths and waited until it was silent. I could hear rapid breathing and tears rolled down my face silently.

When it was silent again, I walked out of the booth, going to the front seat and grabbing my phone. Without thinking, I quickly called the person I swore never to see again.

Cole:

I put the money in my pocket, feeling disgusted to even agreeing to getting paid. I wished for Destiny never to find out and as I watched him disappear, I headed outside. I walked quickly to her house, hoping to make her night unforgettable. 

I saw her jeep parked in her driveway, smiling I jogged to her door. I opened it, not bothering to knock and saw her sitting in the dinning room, a cup in front of her. 

"Hey." I said softly, running my hand down her arm as I turned to stand in front of her. That's when I saw it, the bottle of half empty bottle of vodka in front of her. "Destiny, what are you doing?" I asked, taking the bottle and cup away from her.