Chapter 2

Ellie is the name of my BFF and life saver without her I would magically be nothing. She is hilarious, kind ,helpful and all I could ask for. She is 16 too and the feeling of never seeing each other is just like the feeling of seeing my hands getting chopped off.

Every Friday was the our goverment's weekend so, Ellie and I go to Mendas Square weekly for stroll and drink some delicious chocolate mocha(well at least that was allowed ).Mendas Square is one of the famous place in Mendas . It is a very large place with hundreds of jasmine trees on the right side , and shopping stores on the left . It was very greatly designed by our old ansesters.

Walking down the Mendas square was a nightmare to me. Well, I never know why everyone hates me, and yea thats totally not on my side, every step I take would feel like I'm walking on a huge burning coal burning my legs. But who cares when the smell of jasmine trees and the feeling of the cold breeze touching my skin turns the huge coal into fluffy pillows that would make me feel serene and just let me forget all the pain in my tinny tiny heart.

This Friday was last Friday I got to spend with Ellie and that thought just terrifies me .

Can I do anything to change this? Would I turn to a girl version of superman and save the day ? Would I still be alive if I did so ? This is all I could think of in my Friday .

"Over here, Chrisy," shouted Ellie clearing my thoughts away.

"Hey, how are you feeling? " I asked in a really weird way.

"I'm great!! What about you lazy head?" She said as if she were gonna explode from her happiness.

" I'm terrible, Ellie it is the last Friday we are ever gonna spend togather and you seem like soo .. I don't know" I throw the words out of my mouth not wanting to.

"Calm down, I know this is last Friday in Mendas but not the last Friday in our lives , we may be turned to the same city and I'm your BFF not one of your family member and don't forget you always wanted to visit a new place, " she said.

"What if we weren't turned to the same city you never know. Won't you miss your family , like come on ,"I declared.

"Don't be a negative girl you ,"she whined ,"look just forget about it after tomorrow will be fun ok I promise," she tried to comfort me.

I was totally amazed that she was so excited to go to the stupid ceremony.
No one knows what happens there . It should be scary not exciting.
All I know is that; they want to know "OUR INNER SPIRIT" by different parts of quizzes.

The day went so normal from outside but from inside was the my burning heart that no one can ever extinguish its fire.
-------------------------------------------------------

" Mommy, I'm back,"I shouted.

" Oh finally, can we talk ....privately in your room?"she said asked softly but I just nodded .

My mom is my whole life and she really means the world to me and seeing her sad freaks the heck out of me.

" Sweetie after 2 days you are gonna leave us . I know that you know but we all gonna miss you, I want you to know that we love you and we are never ever gonna ever forget our beutiful angel . I want you to rai......se......" she started crying, "our heads high and show them who you are cuz you are the important one here. Your wise, and your beutiful smile is paradise to me which erase all the pain in my heart . I'm sure after couple of days you are gonna forget everything but I promise you i will never forget you. " she cried.

When I saw her like that, nothing now can hold me from crying in her warm lap .

She cupped my face with her warm hands and said seriously :
"Sweetie, whatever happens just work on yourself and never trust anyone not even your future teachers, friends and boyfriend, ok".

Well that seemed a very important note that should me stuck in head forever.

"I promise you, mama" I said with a cry.

"Great now go to bed tomorrow is gonna be another long day," she said as changed her tone completely.

The bed was warm and cozy , the air was cold and refreshing a combination of a relaxing sleep with no nightmare.

"Christina ,Christina you are the one," was all I heard .

"Who a....re you?" was all I could say.

When I opened my eyes I was stunned with what I saw. A bloody red dark room with a black figure standing but not on the floor .

My breath was thick , my heart beats were faster than The Flash.

Suddenly,he opened his wild big eyes to send his luminous rays into my soul .I fell on my knees when he closed his eyes . The pain in my heart was unexplainable .I felt that this is the end. I'm dying.

"Good job, you are strong , you can do it , you are the chosen one,"the figure said inside my head.

"I can do wh..at?!? I'm cho...sen to do what!?!"I forced the words out of my mouth .

"Don't worry my dear you will know soon very soon ,"the figure said as it disappeared.

"Noooooooooo!!! Come back you stupid head come and tell what heck is wrong !!!!" I sreamed angrily .

"Noooooooooo000o," I screamed again.

"What's wrong, sweetheart!" My father said.

I was totally scared and finding my father was the first thing I wanted to see. So, I jumped to his lap and hugged him.

"Easy, easy there. God it is just a nightmare sweetie ,"he comforted me.

The sunlight was reflecting on my father's back . He looked like an angel .

"Uhh ok I'm fine ,"I said softly.

It was so rare seeing my father in the morning because of his early job . So, it means it's early in morning. I got to go do something useful in my last day ever in this house.

A/N
Hello!!
Hope you guys are enjoying your time.
What would you do if you were Christina?

Did you like Ellie's character?

Vote and comment cuz I would love to read what you think of the story.

With love,
Dania ♡