Umm..

Well I am back after my OCs took over my account..and..um something happend yesterday at school well I am going to write it in a script kind of form so you will understand it better...

.

~AFTER SCHOOL IS OVER(DAY: THURSDAY)~

Me: I think I am going to tell him about my feelings...

BFF: Whaaa?? *shocked*

Me: I want to get it off my chest it's just..too much...

BFF: Do you want me to tell him for yah? You'll probably black out from the pressure and your shyness..

Me: Really? *she nods* Omg thank you! *hugs her*

~THE NEXT DAY AT BREAK~

BFF: *goes to talk to him*

Me: *goes to our spot with the group and talks*

BFF: *comes to us smiling*

Me: Well??

BFF: He said ''Ooohh'' with a huge happy smile *smiles*

Me&TheGroup: *fangirls a little*

~IN CLASS~

Crush: *seems troubled and looks at me from time to time*

Me: *looks at him and frowns*

~AFTER SCHOOL AT HOME~

Me: *explains the situation to my mother and brother*

Brother: He is trying to proccess it. He is thinking of a way to tell you that he sees you as a friend.

Me: But why did he smile then?

Mum: It's because he is proud that he has a girl confessing to him, I am sure he is going to tell his friends and they are going to congratulate him sweetie.

Me: *goes to room and breaks down in tears while cussing about how I didn't she it coming*

.

Sooo yeahh..and now I am heartbroken but you know what?? I don't care what everyone is going to think about any of that because it actually feels good that he finally knows how I feel.