I Can't Help Falling In Love♡

Y/n ~ Your Name L/n ~ Last Name
。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。~ Please Enjoy~

You were backstage nervously walking back and forth. You wanted Dan to be there nor you didn't at the same time. " Now for the next contestant Y/n L/n !" your name was called and you quickly graved your ukulele and went front stage. You went over to the microphone and begin your small little speech. " Hello?! My name is Y/n and I will be singing Can't Help Falling In Love originally by Elvis but recomposed By Twenty One Pilots..." you became nervous this was the part your suppose to tell this song is based of You and Dan.
" T-this song is based o-of me and Dan." you said in the microphone very nervously that you just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. You can hear some cheers but ignored it and you begin your song looking down slightly flustered.

Wise Man Say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with You
Shall I stay? Would it be a Sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

You sang and looked over a spot were your friends are at and saw Dan looking slightly red which made you smile bigger.

next minutes later*

Take my hand , take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you

After you finished your last chord you vowed down and walked over the judges. '9.3' '8.9' ' 10' you've never had a high score as you had now. After a while of the next contestants the show had finally ended. You were unhappy that the fact Dan didn't say anything to you. You sigh and begin to make your way out until.; " Y/n!!!" your name was called. You turned around and saw Dan running to you.Your heart begin to beat faster, you begin to sweat more easily making your body weaker than ever. " Yes?..." you said sweetly with a small nervous smile plastered on your face. He pulled you over embracing his arms around your waist giving a small kiss on the lips. You pulled him closer making the kiss more passionate as your arm rested on his neck. You both finally let go and he whispered to you; "For I can't help falling in love with you.."