College Life

Y/n ~ your name        E/c ~ eye color
L/n ~ last name          H/c ~ hair color
C/ n ~ cats name * u can make one up*
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 ★Hope U Enjoy

It's early in the morning around 1 or 2 a.m , I could still hear the sound of music from my neighbors apartment, surely not a pleasant place to be when you have very important test tomorrow and need to wake up early.
I mean I understand that you surely don't care about this test and rather be up parting with friends but OTHERS just wanna sleep even if we don't care about the test too.

I laid my head on my soft pillow and keep my eyes up the ceiling as of course I could see it vibrate from the hard core music. I sigh and moved to the other side of the bed and let my arm fall of the bed touching the ruff carpet. This time my face on the pillow squishing my face on it.
Critically being in a very unpleasant position. ' I wonder what I would look like when someone came in and saw me like this?' I thought to myself. Well now I understand why I don't have any friends. I then felt something soft and fuzzy touch my hand making me jump, but later noticing it was my cat, c/n. " Aw.. c/n you frighten me. " I said while touching the top part of her head going  threw her soft fur.

Hearing the obnoxious music from the other side may have gotten me very annoyed. So I got up and put my fuzzy pikachu slippers and my rilakkuma hat, I prepared to confront one of the most dull crowd of people ever. I stepped out my door and slowly made my way to the next door. ( and what I mean is by not having a panic attack ). I then knocked on the door hopelessly not catching anybody's attention. As I was about to give up I turned the opposite way and saw the door open from the other side neighbors and saw a guy around my age. He had his hair rather messy but still nice, his eyes were a chocolate brown and he had a black shirt with some sweatpants. He then noticed me and as he could read my mind he said; " Are you out here to shut the neighbors out with their annoying music aren't you? " he said with a grin. I blushed a little and noded my response.He opened the door catching everybody's attention like if we were their parents. " Uh?.." he was speechless until; " Can ya'll guys please keep it down you are surely building up my psychotic side if you don't !" I said rather loudly. " FAIL!! " someone screamed and made my blood boil. " No one asked for your life story bro so if you could shut your pice of crap up  and check on eBay and see if they have a life for sale that would be great?!" I said really annoyed. I heard some 'oh's' and 'burns' ,and that is why you shouldn't mess with me when it's late night. I could hear the boy next to me laughing his butt off; ' I guess what I said was kinda funny.'

*After You Left*

I closed the door behind me and begin to walk to my room until; " Uh hey!! Can I ask you something?!" said the boy from before. I turned around and saw him jog to me. " Yesh?" I said without noticing immediately making my cheeks pink. He smiled. " Uh.. d-do you maybe wanna uhh... hang out tomorrow? " he said nervously scratching the back of his head making him look even more adorable. " Sure~" I said sweetly opening the door giving him a small smile after that.