Fiancé

A/n- I updated a chapter and it got deleted like my life =_=
wattpad, what kind of sick joke is u planning?!
Anyways, Thank y'all all so much for commenting and liking my shots. I really appreciate and enjoy it ~

A calmer evening, with red and yellow skies with tints of blue.
Today was a special day for the young girl, Y/n.
Not only did she know she was being proposed, she knew that today, will be the day, she will move in with her lover, (boyfriends name.)
She was well dressed with a long cream color dress that ran down to her legs, also exposing some of her skin from the front and the back.
Her heels were the same color but with a different style, those were the heels that graved her attention while shopping.
She walked by some restaurants, seeing it with all verities of people eating and talking,some were dancing.
She stopped for a moment and asked herself.
Did I really get the right direction?
She's been walking around the same place in circles,not ever seeing a restaurant called "little Italian ".
She sigh and felt her self grow tired.
Out in public, with a over  dressed drees, heels with never ending blisters, and finally, no boyfriend.
She could feel her self panic, this situation could have been avoided if her phone had been working properly.
But no, the Lord was testing her.
"Hey, excuse me!" A voice yelled but she figured it was talking to someone else.
" Hey! You! With the fancy dress!" The same voice yelled from behind.
She turned around and noticed two guys behind her panting from running?
" May I help you? "
You asked calmly, but in reality, you were trying so hard not to sass at them.
"I-I belive your date cant attend..."
One of the boys said.
"Pardon?"
You were shocked  and annoyed.
" Your date, Bf/n right? " the pale boy from the two said calmly.
" Yes... " you answered, while you felt yourself panic and scratch your arms in anxiety.
" He can't attend, I'm sorry... " the boy said.
You could feel tears begin to drop, but you felt the need to not cry.
You smiled up the two and said
"Thanks for telling me, I'll make my way home. "
You slide from the two, fast walking on your way to the train station until.
" Wait, Excuse Me...... I'm Dan, please let Phil and I take you home tonight! "