Chapter two

Marcello was passing a football to Cristiano underneath the table of their geography class.
"Would you stop that!" Shouted Mr Ancelotti.
Marcello giggled and got on with his work.
"Psst, have you told him yet?" Gareth whispered to Sergio.
"Pardon?"
"I said have you told Iker yet you know, how you feel?" Gareth repeated.
"No, I'm too scared, I don't want to ruin our friendship." Gareth knew how much Sergio loved Iker and he understood that he just couldn't tell him how he felt.
A teaching assistant loudly knocked on the classroom door. She walked in holding the beautiful collection of flowers and gave them to Sergio and then left. Everybody was staring at him, he started to blush.
"Everybody get back on with the work." Mr Ancelotti said to the class.
"I bet they're from Iker!" Gareth sniggered.
"No, he doesn't feel the same." Sergio said sadly.
The bell went, Gareth and Sergio went to their separate lessons.

On the way to science, Gareth bumped into Iker.
"I know what you did," Gareth said smugly.
Iker blushed and said, "Okay but don't tell him, I'm sure he will hate me."
"No, no he won't. You must tell him, please, do it for me!" Gareth pleaded with Iker.
"Okay I'll do it last lesson in P.E." Iker said as he rushed off to his next lesson so he wasn't late