Chapter four

His heart was beating harder than the bass drums in a marching band.
Sergio could see Iker walking back he grabbed his arm and pulled him into the sixth form common room.
"Woah if you wanted some private time you could have just told me" Iker said smugly he knew that Sergio had figured those flowers were from him.
"Stop it with your flirty banter there's something I need to tell you" Sergio said to Iker as they both sat down on an old worn out sofa, probably second hand because the school couldn't care less about quality. Iker grabbed Sergio's hands and looked him in the eyes "Go ahead"
Sergio's heart was now racing faster than Gareth sprinting at full speed.
"I- i- i- I love you I can't keep this in anymore I want you, I need you in my life, you're special to me. You're my light at the end of the tunnel. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Sergio said, now all red in the face.
"Really me wow. Sese I love you too, I didn't want to tell you because I thought it would ruin our friendship, those flowers, they were from me."
Iker said whilst running his fingers through Sergio's hair.

Iker leaned in and kissed Sergio on the lips.
"Now I can kiss you properly none of your cheek, I was always hoping one day you would turn and our lips would meet." Said Iker quietly, because one of the teachers was walking past. Sergio smugly said "Well you finally got there"
Iker kissed Sergio again
"And now I've found a way to shut you up when your acting all smug" Iker giggled
"Well I would say I don't enjoy it but then I'd be lying" Sergio winked at Iker
"Let's get back to the field I bet sir's wondering where we are or what we're doing" Sergio laughed and looked down at the floor and blushed.
Iker lifted sergio's head back up "I love you sese" "I love you too" said Sergio

Iker had his arm around Sergio's shoulders as they walked back onto the field. Gareth could tell that everything went to plan and laughed to himself with glee.