Chapter three

Finally the last lesson arrived on a sunny Friday afternoon. All the boys of year 11 gathered on the field including Iker and Sergio.
30 minutes into the game and Iker was made to swap with another boy to share time on the pitch.
Iker walked off to the food court to fill up his water bottle.
Gareth was passed the ball by marcelo. He sprinted past the boys of the other team, by using his extremely muscly legs. He was all alone now just him and the goalkeeper, If that was Iker he would have had no chance but luckily it wasn't. He smashed the ball with his foot and it flew into the back of the net like the speed of sound.
He ran over to Sergio with no intention of celebrating, he wanted to tell him something.
"Go and find Iker and tell him how you feel. I'm sure he likes you. He's gone to the food court." Gareth said hoping that Iker had stuck to his promise of telling Sergio how he felt.
"Okay he better but first I need to get out of this game" Sergio said as he stared to run towards a player on the other team. He slid straight into this boys ankles causing him to go flying onto the ground
"sorry but I need to get out of this game" Sergio said guiltily
Surprisingly the boy took his apology and got back off the floor and stared playing.
"CLEAR FOUL OFF THE PITCH RAMOS"
Sergio looked over to Gareth and they both smiled at each other.
Sergio grabbed his bottle and jogged over to the food court in hope of finding Iker.