Joshifer roadtrip 2

Jen's POV

Lying on the hotel bed waiting for josh to find his laptop in the truck. He said he had some films on there that we could watch, I expected some favourites of his , monsters inc. , the hangover 1 & 2 and of course the hunger games. Soon enough josh came back into the hotel room with his laptop under his arm and some food , he'd obviously been hiding food in the car! "Now Joshua what did you mother tell you about hiding food especially from lovely girls you leave in a room?" I ask josh teasing him. He replies with a half smile and tosses me a bag of chips and soda.

To my surprise we watch the hangovers and were on the floor laughing our asses of by the end of the films. We decided to call it a night and got into bed, we started to cuddle then I turned to face josh. I started into his perfect eyes and pressed my lips against mine, it was a passionate kiss, leaving me wanting more I climbed on top of josh, not seperating our lips once. Pulling off his shirt while he pulled off my panties and practically ripped the Kentucky state hoodie off that I was sleeping in. I didn't know if josh wanted this or not but he certainly didn't complain.

Making love to josh was something I had dreamed about just weeks before and now it was happening, he was gentle and soft. But rough when I wanted it. Crying out his name brought a smile to his face. "Oh Josh yes" that was the sentence that Braught him to his peak and he came inside me. I shortly followed his actions. He slid himself out of me and pressed kisses behind my ear making me gasp for air, he kissed it more passionately leaving me with a hickey behind my ear. I soon gave josh a hickey in the same place so we would "match."

Falling off of josh then lying next to him didn't seem surreal. Josh soon broke the silence "Jen I always had feeling for you but never said anything because you loved nick but now your not I can tell you , I'm just scared you won't feel the same way and it'll ruin our friendship." I don't say anything I just let it sink in, josh gives me a devestated look but I soon reassure him by pressing my lips against his and not letting go until I need air. "Josh I love you too and this night made me love you even more but what does this Make us now?" I just ask josh this question and without even thinking about it he responds "my girl I hope this makes you my girl and me your man". I just nod my head and fall asleep with my new man holding me.

We woke up pretty late around 10:30 and decide its best to pack and get food on the road. The pair of us are smiling like such fools but I don't care, we check the room making sure we've left nothing and leave the room hand in hand , josh pays for the room and we leave the hotel with a few surprises. the paps. Damn how I hate them we just look down still holding hands and climb into the truck. I knew the pictures of us would be online within an hour and I would have calls from nick calling me names but I didn't care. Josh could make me forget about them.

Josh's POV

Man that night with Jen was incredible we moved in sync and she felt so good on top of me. The fucking paps had to go ruin that perfect night we shared. We had been driving for miles and were about 10 minutes away from my house back in Kentucky where I grew up. That weekend was one of the best of my life I was with Jen cut off from the rest of the world, we went shopping and I bought us ice cream and pizza which Jen claimed was the best pizza she'd ever tasted. I baught Jen a ring aswell but she dosent know about that yet I plan to give it her tonight.

To be continued