Joshifer roadtrip 4

Jens POV

I was a little nervous meeting josh parents , I already knew them and had spent thanksgiving with them last year in LA when I couldn't get to Kentucky but this was different. We had flirted in front of his parents but I was Josh's girlfriend now it would matter when we flirted now. We arrived and Josh's fingers were entwined with mine and of course Michelle practically screamed how happy she was when we told her we were an item now his brother didn't take it so well saying he was going to make his move on me this weekend which caused us all to laugh. We sat down for dinner and they were all amazed at how much I ate I blushed.hard. But Connor soon said "it's a good thing Jen most of Josh's girlfriends are skinny things that barely finish a salad we like girls with some meat on them and who could give us a run for our money at an eat off!" Michelle soon apologised for Connors behaviour but told me it was true that I was her favourite girl josh had brought home.

Josh's POV

Of course mom and Connor had to embarrass me saying they all love Jen so much better than my other girlfriends , and how they like how much she eats. to top it off dad tells me to keep it down in the bedroom ,because last time he heard me and Vanessa having sex from upstairs I blushed so much but Jen seemed unfazed by my family , I loved that about her she was so easy going and loved my family which Vanessa didn't. She got out of almost every family meeting while we were together. We all retiered to the couch and stuffed our face with potato chips and ice cream while watching dance moms as Jen claimed it to be amazing. Mom and Connor actually liked it and stayed up with Jen to watch it. I was beat though so I went to my room to get some rest, dad pulled me up though. He slipped into my room and said "we all like Jen and its obvious you love her so don't fuck it up with her treat her like a princess and don't ever call her fat and stay and watch them shitty shows with her and I can guarantee she will love you for it and I'm proud of you son for having the balls to say you love her." I responded with a quick "dad how the fuck do you think I got her to agree to this I always watch them shitty shows With her With an ass load of food." He patted me on the back and closed the door "fuck that was weird" I said while taking the breath I didn't know I was holding. I must have woken up at about noon because Jen was lay beside me in a baggy top and her hair in a bun , her favourite attire of hers. Man I could get used to this.

End of story check out my one shots guys!