Joshifer Roadtrip

A fanfictions about jennifer lawrence and josh hutcherson , my first one so bare with me guys!

*jen and josh are driving down to Kentucky for a weekend break to cheer Jen up as she's just broken up with nick*

Josh's POV

I love Jen, I love her smile the way she snort when she laughs to much and the way she looks so sexy in my Kentucky state hoodie that she wears with her long golden locks in a messy bun. I hadnt seen that beautiful smile for a while though and needed this weekend to see her smile and laugh again. I hated nick for making her so sad for the past few weeks. I hated him. She called me up crying the night she found out he cheated on her , I was at a party with Vanessa. Jens call saved me I didn't need nor want Vanessa she was just there all the time , kinda like how I'm there for Jen but I love Jen so darn much Vanessa just like to fool around. Driving down to Kentucky with her was the most fun I've had with her in weeks she sang her little heart out to Taylor Swift in my car, which was full of Starbucks cups and fast food bags by the end of the journey but I didn't care nor did Jen. we were having way too much fun to stop now. All of a sudden she started to cry, listening to a song that reminded her of Nick. I pulled over and picked her up, we went and sat in the back of the trailer with a blanket on our backs , so close to each other telling her that he didn't deserve her. He didnt.

I did.

I take such good care of Jen and always will, I don't mind though just her smile makes it all worth it. Sat in the trailer with her looking at the stars pretending to know all the names of them with her. She leaned over me and gazed into my eyes. God how I love her big beautiful eyes. She kissed me. Jen kissed me , I had waited for the moment for so long that it wasn't in front of a camera for a movie , it was for us. The kiss was long and passionate she slid her tounge on my

Bottom lip , almost asking for permission to enter my mouth. I obviously gave permission slipping my tounge into her mouth exploring the very place I craved for so long, I could feel her smile and I smiled too still exploring her beautiful mouth nibbling at her bottom lip, tugging at it ever so slightly. We reluctantly separated our lip for air. We continued to kiss for what seemed like hours then sat there in silence. I was so content with this moment I could live in quiet happily for the rest of my life.

Jen's POV

I kissed josh. I don't know why but I loved it just in the moment of it all I had a million thoughts in my head not knowing if i was missing nicks lips pressed against mine or Josh's. Whoever's lip I was missing Josh's felt warm and soft. I liked the silence we had it was nice just to think about things, with nick and all that other crazy shit going on in my head. I was soon shivering in Josh's arms and once again he was there by my side ready to rescue me and take me back into the car. We drove about 60 miles then saw a hotel , we decided it was best to rest. Josh refused to let me pay for the room they had a room with 2 beds but I asked for the one with just one bed. I like josh being there holding me just ready there to catch me when I fall. We got into the room and josh jumped in the shower straight away, I was so hungry so I ordered room service which consisted of pizza , fries , burgers , fried chicken and a lot of alcohol. I was just out of a relationship, I needed alcohol to cope.

But I needed josh more.

Josh got out of the shower with just a towel around his waist. He looked so fucking sexy the water that wasn't dried off was still on his chest dripping down his muscles , his hair oh my god. His hair was dripping wet looking as perfect as ever all messy and wet. It was only when I heard the knock on the door that I realised I had been staring at josh in his after shower sexiness. Oh fuck I've been out of a relationship for 2 weeks and I'm already thinking about Josh's naked body. I wanted josh , I needed josh , I plan to have josh tonight and never let him go.

To be continued.