Epilogue

Somehow, I did make it through.

I made it through the interview. The shock. ("The arena was originally unfit for the Hunger Games, and the Gamemakers didn't realize it! Five tributes have now left the Games as stars!") I made it through everything that had to do with the Capitol, as excruciating as it was.

Instead of getting all the money they would have given to any normal victor, they gave us five tributes half of that money. I live in Victor Village back at District 5 now, but I still like to hang out in my old house. It reminds me of everything before the 72nd Hunger Games - friends, activities, life when it was normal, even if it was horrible. I'd rather be living the life I did a year ago then what I'm living right now.

Each tribute that made it out alive were still treated like victors each. We had a huge ceremony. Life sort of went back to normal.

I tried to calm down my life go back to normal. I still had a tour, though. I still had to go to each district and have the Victory Tour. Felix would have his tour first. Then Avery. Then myself. Then Girl 9 and Boy 11. After the tour, I might finally, really let my life settle down.

And even though everything would be back to normal, I wouldn't forget about the Hunger Games.

Not in a million years and beyond.