20: Darkness Within

~Ben's POV~

What have I done? Showed her the real you Benny boo. I didn't want this! You chose this path when you killed your father. That was before her, before I fell for her. Leave me alone! You're stuck with me remember Benny, the others will come check in once in a while but I'm staying, I'm not going any-

"Ben?" I heard the familiar, loving voice.

"Olivia?" I called out as I looked over to the door. I struggled to get up but my hands remained cuffed to the bed. I let out a some what demonic growl. She walked through the door slowly, she looked...sad, disappointed, terrified. Mmm yummy, a depressed soul. Shut up!

"B-Ben?" She said as her voice cracked. She saw me cuffed to the bed and ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I wanted to hold her so badly. You want to eat her soul, her pour defenseless soul waiting to be sent down to hell! Shut up now! "Baby I was so worried!" She buried her face into my shirt and started crying. Damn these handcuffs! I need to comfort her, hold her, kiss her.

"Shh it's ok." I lied my chin on the top of her head. "Shhh love it's ok. I'm fine." I kissed the top of her head. If you won't do anything, I will! No!

~BEN Drowned POV~

My turn with this body. My eyes began to seep the red, thick, metallic liquid I was used to running down my face. My teeth, sharpened. My strength, better then ever. I broke the handcuffs and warped my arms around Olivia. Her eyes widened as she wriggled around, trying to escape. Stop it! She's innocent! Not by you're memories she isn't, oh those very nasty memories. Please just let her go! Oh but Ben you know that I simply can not do that. "Sweet, tasty Olivia. Whatever shall I do with my new pet?" Stop it let her go!!! Never! I licked her neck slowly as she shivered. Mmm so tasty.

"S-stop! This isn't you Ben!" The young girl said trying to escape my grasp. I licked my lips and grazed my teeth over her skin, causing it to break. Her tasty, sweet blood poured over her neck. "Help!" She screamed but no one came to her aid. She opened her mouth once more but I forced my lips on hers. You fucker! Ben began to take over!

~Ben's POV~

"Olivia! Oh my God! Baby I'm so sorry!" I said once I returned. Olivia looked at me in horror. She got on her feet and began to back up. "Baby....I'm so sorry please stay!" She didn't hesitate, she ran out to the world outside of this house. Fuck! Hahaha poor wittle Benny is all sad bout he's girl running. Aw she sure is fun. Touch her one more fucking time and we both go down! Oh I'm so scared Benny... I let out a crawl as my reality became darker.

~Olivia's POV~

What just happened? What happened to my love? My life? He's not the same! Maybe it's from everything that's been happening to us. His child and mine died, Sophia is still gone, and on top of it all he still doesn't know that I'm a slayer. I put my hand on my stomach, feeling the scar. My baby. My child. I let out a shaky sigh. All this is too much. I walked towards the camp, head down. Until I noticed a weird wire or something. I looked up to be met with a faceless being that stood well over six feet tall! I let out a scream, but static filled my ears and a deep voice rang out.

"Child, I am sorry for this. I still have my wits with me but the others are unrevealing. It is me Slender." The deep, raspy voice said. My heart began to speed up as I felt my world spin. Yep this was to much to handle. My world darkened as a void of nothingness engulfed me.

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! WILL BEN AND THE OTHERS RECOVER?! SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE NEXT PART!!! Tell me your thoughts on this chapter