One Bite & She's Yours (GirlxGirl)

This is a story I wrote a few years back, I stopped but I've decided to rewrite/continue it.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

-My voice came out as a studder as she took another small step towards me,"W-what do you want from me?" I stepped back only to have myself being stopped by a wall. Her crimson eyes staring deep into my light blue ones.

A soft chuckle escaped her lips, "Oh, my dear, don't I have you exactly where I want you."

I let out a quivered breath, "That doesn't answer my question."

She smiled, "You." A simple word, that's all that escaped her lips, you, what exactly could she want with me. I see no reason to want me, a clumsy teenager. I realized how close she was to me when she grabbed my wrists and put them over my head in one swift move.

Her head came down to my ear, "You know one bite is all it takes and then you will be mine, forever.

At the moment the words meant nothing, "You can't have me, I already told you, your brother, him and I are supposed to be together."

"If so why hasn't he marked you yet?" She looked into my eyes again then down to my lips, she licked her own and smiled.

She had me there, we had been together for over two years, yet Roger hadn't even tried to mark me. Why? Well that's an unanswerable question. It's not impossible to answer, but still.

She pressed her body into mine, "So, why do you think?"

I let out a small groan, "I don't know."

She reached down and kissed my collar bone, "Well I do, It's because he knows your mine, just as much as I do."

Her mouth made it's was to my neck and I heard a small hiss escape her lips, then a burning pain followed and I let out a small cry as I blacked out.