Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Teryka's POV

I'm starting the 11th grade today. I haven't seen my niggas since the first week of summer. I wore [in comments].

  I was sitting on my porch waiting for Jada and Jayla to come pick me up. Soon enough they pulled up in Jada's new Chevy Malibu. I hopped in the back seat and let out a loud screech.

 "I missed y'all nigga's so much!!!!!!!!" I shouted in their ears.                                                             

 "I missed you to baby" Jayla replied with a grin.

  "Gay ass." I said smirking.

  "Stop cursing" Jada said.

  "I'm sorry goody two shoes" I said knowing Jada wasn't a good girl.

  "Shut up" Jada said

  I leaned back in my seat and put on my seat belt and we headed off to school.

  "Mo drink, po it up, mo weed, ro-roll it u-" My ringtone sounded loudly indicating that I had received a text message.

  [Christian] Hey baby, where you at?

  [Teryka] Baby? And I'm on my way with the girls.

  [Christian] Darrel fuck ass already here.

  [Teryka] My brother is not a fuck ass, lol.

 [Christian] That ain't yo damn brother, shut up.

  [Teryka] Well I consider him my brother and who tf you talkin to?

 [Christian] You nigga

 [Teryka] Can I get the one when we get there? I'm tired of you talkin shit lol.

 [Christian] Yes nigga I been waitin for this day man

 [Teryka] Iiight cuh.

 [Christian] Y'all need to hurry up.

 [Teryka] Nigga be patient, we just pulled up anyways.

  I locked my phone and me and the girls started walking in. We were getting all kinds of looks. They were coming from the girls who were haters and the hoe ass boys at this school, but it didn't matter we had a long school year to go. We have an assembly in about 20 minutes in the gym to get our locker numbers and our class schedules. We walked to the court yard where we immediately spotted the boys.

  "Damn Tee you look sessy af today" Lamarcus shouted from across the court yard.

  I let out a small giggle "Thank you Marc"

  I stopped walking to realize the twins weren't by me. I turned my head to see Jada flirting with Josh and Jayla was flirting with Elijah. Damn, already? I thought to myself. I turned to start walking to the water fountain because I was a little parched. But before I could go anywhere a pair of slightly muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

 "So you couldn't speak to a nigga but you come to school looking bad as all hell"

  I blushed and giggled realizing who had grabbed me.

  "Christian, I'm sorry but I need some water, and you was talking all that shit just a minute ago" I said laughing.

  "Okay" He let go so I started walking to the water fountain. When I got to it I bent over and already felt a pelvis on me.

  "Well damn Chris I can't peacefully drink from the water fountain without you trying to rape me?"

  "It's not rape if you like it" He said nonchalantly.

  "Nah nigga ion know how many females you done ran through" I said laughing lightly.

  "You callin me a hoe?"

  "Hell yeah Christian I've known you since the 7th grade I know how you get down"

  "Nah I just got all the hoes"

  " Sure."

  "ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS HEAD TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR FIRST DAY CEREMONY" Principal Parker buzzed over the intercom.

  "What if we have all of our classes together" Christian said.

  "That would be hell"

  "You got jokes" he said as he grabbed my hand, leading us and the rest of the group to the auditorium...

*I KNOW ITS BORING BUT IT'LL GET BETTER LATER INTO THE STORY. IM GOING TO UPDATE SOON.*