Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Teryka's POV

On the way to the auditorium I looked around and the crew was behind me and Christian... WOW way to make things awkward.

"Yall hurry up,we need good seats" I shouted down the hallway. They sped up a little

"Christian, Can I have my hand back" I asked.

"Maybe later" I gave him a death glare and he let my hand go.

"Thank you whore" I said rolling my eyes.

"No problem babe" he said while opening the door to the auditorium for me and the rest of the group. We walked in and sat in the second row towards the front. After about 3 minutes I turned around to see an auditorium full of high schoolers from all different grades. You could tell some of them had been through puberty over the summer. Some had gotten taller, some remained short, Some had grown facial hair (boys of course ) other boys shaved, And some of the scrawny niggas from previous years had gotten built. And might I say PUBERTY is doing it right! Some of these boys have gotten.... FINE! I'm so excited for this school year. All my enthusiasm exited me as I turned to see my ex Quint. He was looking right back at me. All of the painful memories flooded back. I turned back around in my seat and put my head down. Christian And Elijah looked over at me concerned.

"Whats wrong Tee?" Elijah whispered 

"Que" is all I said that got Jada, Jayla, And Elijah ready to go to jail for murder and not even care.

"What?" Christian said looking confused. I don't know if I was ready to tell him.... This is going to be a long school year.

****SORRY ITS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER BE PREPARED... IM JK NOTHING SERIOUS IS GOING TO HAPPEN... I THINK. LOLOLOLOL ****