Chapter 9

A/N

This chapter is just a look at the lifestyles of the characters. It'll be like this in the next two chapters also.

 Christian's POV

I was just cruising, while Tee chilled in the passenger seat of my Black on Black Camero. I felt like I acted an ass towards her today, so I decided to give her a ride home. After all, she has been my best friend since middle school.

"That was the wrong turn." she said looking up from her phone. "Christian, where are you taking me?" she questioned. I've learned a lot about Tee and her attitude throughout the years that we've known each other. When she's upset with me or she wants to be serious she calls me by my full first name. Not Chris, not Jay, not Michael. She says CHRISTIAN.

"Chill Teryka." I stated, putting emphasis on her name, playing the game she wanna play.

"Nigga, take me home." I looked out the corner of my eye, to see she was glaring at me.

 "Damn, I can't stop by McDonald's?" I questioned. "A nigga hungry." I said taking my right hand off the steering wheel and rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah, I can tell by the way you destroyin, that gum" She looked at my lips as I licked them.

"Get out." I told Tee as I parked in front of Mickey D's. I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped out.

"Bitch I know what to do." She said rolling her eyes.

"Watch how the fuck you talking to me, I'm not them other niggas." I replied holding the door for her. "What you want?" I asked as we walked towards the line.

"Nothing" she said crossing her arms across her chest.

"You cold?"

"No, not really" she said shivering. As I took off my hoodie my shirt came up a little. I fixed my shirt and tried to hand her my jacket, but she wasn't paying attention. She looked up and nudged my jacket away from her.

"Take it"

"No"

"I'm not cold you are so take it" I said forcing it on her head. She just let it sit there. I rolled my eyes.

By the time we got to the front of the line she had the hoodie all the way on. I laughed at the way it swallowed her tiny frame. I looked up about to place my order when I saw my ex-girlfriend behind the register, Dria.

I thought she left town. I said in my mind and scratching my head.

She wanted to try long distance, but I can't fuck through the phone so I cut that short.

"Well since you not gone ask me what I want, I'll take a number one with no onions, and instead of a soda I want a large mango pineapple smoothie. And my second order is a McDouble with ketchup only, a small fry, and a medium strawberry banana smoothie. And I'd like those for here." I said rubbing my chin, looking at the menu.

"Will that be all?" Dria asked without looking away from the register. She told me my total, I paid, and then she walked away. When she brought me the food, I took it and guided Tee to a table in the back of the restaurant.

"You gone eat all that, fat ass?" She looked up from her phone with a surprised look on her face.

"Na Ma, that bag is for you. I knew you lied about not being hungry."

"Thanks." She said shyly. She acts like we just met. After a minute of eating I spoke.

"I'm sorry."