Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Christians POV

          I sat in Ms.Brenly's class bored as hell. Who put me in this bogus ass trigonometry class? I don't understand it, I keep getting distracted by these beautiful girls. I shouldn't have cheated off of Tee's test all year. But last year, its now over and I can't change my current struggle.

         I look over and see this girl eyeing me. She wasn't even cute. But she wasn't ugly. She was a decent looking chick, and she came off as an easy smash. Lord knows I haven't gotten any in a while. I leaned back and slouched in my desk,  turning my head to look at her.

"You see something you like?" I questioned, but only loud enough for us to hear.

"You ight." she smirked popping her gum.

"Apparently I look better than alright by the way you was looking at me." She was flexing , there was no need for that, if she want the D then she want it, no way around it.

"Boy you ain't even allat cute." I got something for girls that act like this.

"Then why ya desk covered in drool?" I smirked, slightly raising my eye brows.

"It is not" she smiled looking down at her desk. She looks better when she smiles, maybe its her dimples.

"Cut the chase ma, and give me your number." She looked at me for a second and then decided to write her number down and hand it to me.

"Thanks shawty"  after I said that I noticed somebody shh-ed, me.  Who the fuck?
"Nigga what?" I said with an attitude. This ugly ass boy with these thick ass bifocals turns around.

" I would like for you to be quiet. I'm trying to learn unlike some people being thirsty on the first day of school." No this bit¢h didn't.

"I don't know who you think you talking to but I ain't the one nigga, I suggest you turn ya ugly blind ass around before you get ya worst enemy up in this piece!" I threatened getting heated.

"Why do I hear talking?" Ms.Brenly asked turning away from her smart board.

" Cause you got ears bit¢h." I yelled causing the whole class to uproar in laughter.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing Ms.B continue your whack ass lesson" Everyone started laughing again.

"Thats it Mr.Thomas,  get out of my classroom"

"I'm pretty sure you don't pay bills here but where am I going?"
"Go to student affairs, I'm writing you up, and I want a parent - teacher conference." first day of school? really?

"Fuck Dot!" and with that I walked outta her class.

Teryka's POV

Christian is so rude it makes no sense. Its only the beginning of the school year and I know how his parents are. I need to go talk some sense into him.

"Ms.Brenly can I go to the restroom?" I asked politely.

"The bell is about to ring, you can hold it." I'm not trying to get kicked out like Christian but this lady is pushing it.

"I really have to pee" I said clenching my teeth.

"No, hold it" yeah we gone have some problems this year.

"You must not know, lady I will piss on your desk." and walked out of the classroom. Call me a brat but I don't take no for an answer.

The bell rung soon after I left. I walked to the locker and I didn't see Chris, I knew exactly where he was.

I snuck past the front office and walked to the court yard. I saw Christian sitting on the bench outside. I walked over and sat next to him. He didn't look up.

"Christian?" I questioned.  I was concerned.

"Yeah?" he looked up , like he was unphased by the situation that went on in the classroom.

"You need to chill" I said in a stern voice.

"Yes mother." he said while laughing.

"No Chris I'm serious. Its the first day of school and you know your parents don't play the radio."

"Shit scressful bruh" he said in his best Gucci Mane impression. I laughed at his foolishness.

"Well I'm going to class,  I'll text you" I said getting up and walking away. I looked back to see him still sitting down. "Boy if you dont get your brown ass up and come to class!" I scolded while yanking him up from the bench.

AP chemistry got onto a good start. Mr.Crew was cool. Nothing interesting really happened, it was the same thing . Introduction to the class and the school year. My stomach was growling and lunch was right after this class.

The bell rung and the hallways filled up. I went to my locker to meet up with everyone. I threw my things into my locker and grabbed my wallet. Then we headed to the cafeteria.

"Tee Money!" I heard somebody call me by my joke nick name, I turned around to see Elijah.

"Hey baby brother! " I enthused as I roughed his curls.

"What's good sis?" he asked opening the cafe doors.

I walked to the lunch line. I grabbed 2 slices of Hungry Howie's pizza and a strawberry smoothie, I punched in my lunch code.  But as I pulled out my money I was stopped, I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes.