Not a Good Plan

(Edited 18/08/18)

Your pov

"Stick close Mark" I nod pulling my hood tighter over my face. It was around dinner time so everyone was in the mess hall. We darted around corridors and staircases before we reached a familiar room. "Knock?" I ask Mark. Knock Knock* "Come in" a high voice called. We slip in a quickly lock the door. "Hanji" I smile pulling back my hood. "(f-f/n)!" she screams launching at me only to be blocked by Mark stepping in front of me, glaring at her. "Mark, she's a friend she will be able to help me that's why I'm here" I glance at the male. With a single nod, he returns to my side but still on guard. "Mark, look at me" I sigh. "Hanji is one of the most intelligent people I know, and loyal" I lecture the man. "ah, you're such a handful" he lightly chuckles before relaxing a little.

"Anyway, it's good to see you Hanji" I grin grabbing the crazy titan crazed woman. "Does this mean you're staying" her eyes widened. "No, It's gotten worse" I shrug dropping my cloak and pulling off my shirt. Golden marks were wrapped all around my upper body swirling over my shoulders down to my elbow. "Whoa, last time you showed me this it was only your shoulder" she gapes. "Also this" I sigh pulling the cloth wrapped around my head away. "It's white" she squealed stroking a few strands. "So I take it you want answers to what caused it?" she pondered. "For my marks yes, I already know what caused my hair" I whisper pulling my shirt back on.

"I'd have to do some tests, but you don't want the others finding you I take it" she sighed. "If possible it would help" mark nodded. "oka-" "Hanji I'm heading off no-........(F/n)" Misaka stood in Hanji's doorway. "Misaka. please walk in quietly and shut the door" I caution her. Instead, she opened the door wider and backed into the hallway. "Misaka please" I beg walking up to her" "(F/N)'s BACK" she screams. You tense up and quickly face Hanji. "Hanji I will be in contact, Mark we're leaving" I holler running toward the door only to be blocked by Misaka. "Misaka, move I don't have time for games" I growl at the girl. "No Eren needs you" she deadpans. "Forgive me Misaka" I sigh producing a small ball of power before throwing it at her, while she was focused on dodging we ran down hallways not paying attention to where we were going before slamming open a pair of large double doors.

"Shit it's the mess-hall" I whisper to mark, good thing I have my hood on. "Who are you?" Eren sluggishly asks walking to stand in front of us. "We're deeply sorry, we were being chased by some bandits so we hid in here but got lost" Mark answers with a shrug. "What's your names brats" I heard a harsh voice demand as he joined Eren's side. I look toward the ground before quietly moving myself behind Mark grasping his arm. Noticing my panic he gently pushes my head against his chest before answering. "I'm Mark" what about that one" Levi growls. "She is no concern of yours" Mark growls tightening his hold on me. "Mark, calm down or you'll shift" i whisper. "Of course I'm sorry princess" he sighs. "Princess?" I hear Misaka's voice. I quickly spin around and look toward her my cloak still blocking my face. "Misaka I know you think it will help but the truth is it won't and if you do I'll have to kill you" I shrugged removing myself from Mark's grasp. "But we need you back......(F/N)" she stated.

All eyes shift to you. "Well it wasn't a very good plan, to begin with, was it" I sigh pulling back my hood allowing my white hair to spill out. "I think I like you Misaka even after seeing the damage I'm capable of, you still try help Eren" I giggle before turning toward Eren "She's a keeper" I wink before turning to leave. "Oi brat where the hell do you think you're going" Levi gritted out (Amnesia feeling xD) "Away" I shrug. "You're not bloody going anywhere" A voice booms. A loud thud rings through the hall, I don't even need to turn around to know that Mark had punched Levi. "Mark!" I bark, spinning on my heel. "Leave him" I order. "fine" he spits. "(F/N) don't leave I just found something out!" Hanji screams bursting through the door.

"What is it?" "Your marks their a timer" she frowns pulling out a dusty familiar book. Slowly I inch back till I'm firmly behind Mark once again. "W-where did you get that" I stutter. Glancing up at Mark I see he's also frozen solid. "It was being sold in the underground" she shrugged. "Hanji hand it over" I demand, stepping in front of the taller woman. "Sure there's so much about Titans and even you n here" she blabbers, while I quickly scan through the book. "I know that's why it has to go" I sigh slamming the book. Blue flames sprung from my hand licking up to book burning it to ash. "NO! It had stuff  that could help you!" Hanji screamed. "It's too late I'm past phase four and you know what that means, I know you've read it" I smile sadly at her. "(F/N) what's going on?" Eren finally speaks up. "Well brother I suppose you deserve to know, but only you lets go to your room. Mark would you mind staying here?" I ask him as he currently stood glaring at Levi. "Of course princess, hurry back" he smiled slightly pressing his lips to my head.

-------------------------------------

A/N: yay another update