The End

A/N: Bet you thought you died, well no so it's now been brought to an end so i hope you guys enjoyed reading the story just as much as i did writing it x

Third Pov

The once stoic corporal knelled on the grassy field tightly grasping the dead female to his chest. "She never did listen to me" a ginger headed male sighed appearing in front of the group. "Who the hell are you?" Eren yelled at the man. "Eric!" A shocked looking Mark shoved people aside to tackle his brother into a hug. "Hey brother" Eric simply chuckled. "What the hell i thought you died, we buried you" "I did die, an i'm still dead i'm simply here to save that idiot" Eric sighs kneeling beside levi. "we found out what the patterns are. It means if she isn't killed she lives forever, but it seems i was too late. But if i take away her immortality she should live a normal human life" he grins placing his hand on her non moving chest.

A bright red light emits from his hand last merely a minute before disbursing. Leaning down so know one could hear him he whispered "Remember your promise (F/n), you have to keep it" standing up he looked at her once more "To do that you need to live, so wake up" he grinned before vanishing. Everyone stared at where he once was before a noise caught their attention "Levi..." a soft voice called. "Welcome back" The corporal smiled.