Chapter 3

I am walking home, crying. I was basically at that point where I say "sorry life, this is the lowest point of my sadness. Jokes on you." There was only one choice-try to fix my fucked up shitty life.

I am flustered that the bitch is still in my house but it is all I have.

I am turning  when something hit me. It was a guy, about the same as my age. He looked straight at me, blue eyes fazing me. "What the fuck are you doing at the middle of the night?" He asked revolted by my sudden appearance.

"Asked by the guy who is walking the streets at the middle of the night." I retaliated.

"Fair enough, come follow me, they might be following you too." He whispered

"Who? What?" I have a feeling that something similar to my situation happened to him too.

"I don't know, they marched in my house and took everything. Now they're after me." What does he mean? Are the assholes terroriZing not only my family? I gaped at him.

"That happened to me too, but they didn't see me." Concern emitted from his face and he held my hand.

"Come, lets take you somewhere safe."he ordered.

"I don't even know you!" I protested.

"Hi I am Noah Fordes, and it is very pleasant meeting you here with a hint of death" he smiled playfully showing off his white and perfectly aligned teeth.

Footsteps echoed through the streets, he looked alarmed and we decided to run for it.

I am running as fast as I can. I noticed his face. He is tanned and pretty handsome, I couldn't help but admire his face.

"What?" He asked, a smirk clear on his face.

"Oh-um, nothing" I replied, embarrassed by my affection.

"Okay, keep your eyes on the road. You might as well die from tripping." He laughed and it was a beautiful sound. I almost laughed with him.

"Ha-ha" I told him, falsely showing loathing to his joke.

"Where are we going anyways?"

"We are going to my fathers mansion." He told me.

"You live in a mansion?" I asked.

"Used to, but yeah well I decided to work on my own but now some bitch ruined it for me, nice right?"

"Hey you're not the worst case. My family died today." I started to accept it but he stopped." What?" He asked showing complete concern." It's not a big deal, don't dwell on it, it will only make it more significant." I said, trying to disregard the caliginous act.

"No, it's not okay." He looked straight through my eyes. He hugged me and traced his fingers through my back sending a feeling of electricity through my body. "Whats okay is that you cry over the loss of it. You lost them and it is a big deal, you've been through a lot and it is really awesome that you still decide to try make a new. You are a strong lady umhh-""Samantha" I said, crying again, thankful for his message." Well Sam, we might not know each other but I'd like to know you more. You can vent to me any time you want."
He said. "Okay" That night I cried on his shoulders. He was supportive of me disregard of our relationship-strangers.

---

I gaped at his fathers house, a 3 story mansion with elegant marble crafting, it looked like Olympus. I don't know what the hell his job is but he sure is a rich bastard.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Wait why are you taking me there again?" He looked at me perplexed as if a hideous big mole appeared on my nose." Because you're traveling at night alone with a possibility of a damned demon in your house and having no family, silly." "Oh okay..." I started to rethink my past memories that was clouded by this hot guy taking me home to his house for a completely vague reason, well I guess he felt sympathy since we've been through same situations but me only harder.